Pirates4 On Stranger Tides Figures...Any guesses when?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averagejo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here :wave so please forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place *ducks*

I'm curious, with POTC4 coming out next year, what are the possibilities of any of the franchise's licensees coming out with any leaked pics of P4 character sculpts soon?

Does anyone think there will be prototype figures of Jack Sparrow, Barbossa, Blackbeard or Penelope (don't know her character name, yet) at Comic Con 2010 or is it just wishful thinking on my part? :yess:

It started filming 2 days ago. Expect figures from NECA at Toyfair 2011 and Hot Toys in April 2011 probably.

It started filming 2 days ago. Expect figures from NECA at Toyfair 2011 and Hot Toys in April 2011 probably.

I agree with this!

And... before HT launches their Stranger Tides figs, they'll visit the first trilogy one last time by giving us an awesome Jack Sparrow DX! :D

One can hope, right? :lol :pray:

Stranger things have happened cough Abigail Whistler cough!

I'm hoping the next DX will either be a Chris Reeve Supes or a BD T-800...or the holiest of holies - a T1 T-800.

l hope sideshow does another version of jack as well. maybe from the originals or this new one if it's good.

Last edited:
Maybe we'll get a better Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner.

I don't see them making another Will or Elizabeth... I even don't see them making another first trilogy Jack, unless it's a DX.

For the new film I'm guessing: Jack, Barbossa, Blackbeard, Blackbeard's Daughter, and that's it.

Figures will be out tomorrow. I hope your ready.

Wishful thinking! :pray:

Yep, but stranger things have happened... (Abigail Whistler, Silk Spectre (first), etc.)

I'm new here, so excuse my ignorance. I am curious what's with Abigail Whistler? Why does that figure keep getting referenced? Was she released earlier than expected? Please explain.

Last edited:
Back