Article: Corrose's Collection...The Beginning!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
Corrose's Collection...The Beginning! - HUGE Update on first page - 2-27-12

2-26-12 Update!
Tons of changes to my home office, did a lot of re-arranging, got some art and posters framed and hung up, tons of new autographs added to the collection as well!
Also bought some nice camera lenses including a macro and wide angle, so I decided to take all new photos.

chrisdisplaycase01.jpg

chrisdisplaycase02.jpg

Also I have had a few PMs asking what my office looked like as a whole, so I took some wide angle shots and stitched into a large panoramic. Click the "resized" header bar to see the full version.

chrisofficepanoramic.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Corrose's Collection...The Beginning!

My Fett costume
Fett is the pride of my collection, pieced together from various amazing propmakers and everything except the jetpack was painted by me.

albright-IMG_1076.jpg

albright-IMG_1100.jpg

albright-IMG_1111.jpg

albright-IMG_1092.jpg

albright-IMG_1115.jpg

Here are some details of the helmet, this took me 4 months to paint.
I'm a TDH member so rest assured this was PAINstakingly painted to match the helmet details from the real helmet used for the version my costume is made after.

progress42.jpg

Progress34.jpg

progress44.jpg

Progress39.jpg

progress40-1.jpg

Last edited:

did you move the light switch and the outlet too?

looks great. are your pieces going to be behind glass?

Yes, we re-ran the light switches to the right side, the 1 switch for the room overhead light and 2 switches for both display panels.

And yes, the glass guy should be in this week to install the tracks and glass, all 6 panels will have 2 sliding glass doors.

Looks awesome!!! As previously mentioned I would have gone with LED lighting :angelsmil

Looks great, I just moved to Mckinney/Frisco in January and love the homes here!

The gamerooms are VERY generous!

Can't wait to see more photos!

Back