Ark of the Covenant Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting!

Hmm. It looks a little shinier than the 1/6, but not that much shinier. The top of it looks very shiny though. The sides, not too much. Maybe it's just the lighting.

And can this really be considered a prop replica if it's 1/4 scale?

1:1 or no sale. Thou shalt not worship false idols.

I could not have put it better. 1:1 or nothing. Although, I think they mean it to be 1:4.....They should have said that and NOT PROP REPLICA unless it is to be 1:1 scale!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!

Thanks for posting!

Hmm. It looks a little shinier than the 1/6, but not that much shinier. The top of it looks very shiny though. The sides, not too much. Maybe it's just the lighting.

And can this really be considered a prop replica if it's 1/4 scale?

Actually it looks identical in finish to their 1:6 Ark. :duh:duh:duh

It says "Prop Replica" aren't they usually 1:1 ?

That would be funny to see the shipping charges...:gah:

Last edited:
They most definitely meant scaled because the said previously this will be 1/4th scale. Looks a bit better than the 1/6th version but I am not sold on it yet.

It's so obviously NOT 1:1. Which is fine, because a full-sized Ark from Sideshow would cost well North of $5k.

What's not so fine is yet again we have a dull finish and an inaccurate Ark (though obviously closer than the 1:6).

I'm not thrilled, so far.

Does look a little better than the 1:6, a little shiner but not as shiny as the 1:1 idol, and a little more accurate but it doesn't really impress me much. I was hoping for something more impressive after the ugly 1:6 ark.

It is a must to go with mine ROTLA Indy..however...if it is 300 bucks than I rather spend the money getting something else....

But I have a felling it will cost around $130 with a large ES.....

It is a must to go with mine ROTLA Indy..however...if it is 300 bucks than I rather spend the money getting something else....

But I have a felling it will cost around $130 with a large ES.....

Well... the 1/6 ark was $70 so a 1/4 version could be around $130.

Back