Enterbay - 1/4th Scale HD Masterpiece Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am Ironman

Freakalicious
Reaction score
To all Bruce Lee fans out there! The prototype photos of this 1/4 high detailed masterpiece from Enterbay looks great! But seems like no one has bought this or shared some photos of it. I guess I just want to share the joy and have some fun taking photos of this great piece.

The photos here are taken quite late at night so you gotta excuse the lousy skills...

BL001.jpg

BL002.jpg

BL003.jpg

BL004.jpg

BL005.jpg

BL006.jpg

BL007.jpg

BL008.jpg

nice pics,this bust does look great and i will buy this if Arnie Kim makes the legs for it to complete the statue,which HD-02 might be.

1/6 is far superior looking... what's crazy is they work so hard to hide the articulation on the BL bodies, yet have an ugly seam on a statue?

no other comments? i would think that 1/6 scale will never hav such high details. i was quite surprised with the details on his arms. simply magnificant.

A fellow collector told me the skin is rubberized to feel like real skin. Can anybody confirm this?

He doesn't look too bad.

What bothers me the most is how they put the thing together... why is the body shiny when the face is clearly not? They just seem too separate.

I asked my local retailer about the legs and he said he has not heard of this news so...:dunno

Nothing official no,but Arnie answered a question about that in his blog and said be patient.we have seen Hd-01 which is this,then the next one we have seen is the Way of Dragon Bust which is HD-03,what is HD-02?I guess the legs...

Nothing official no,but Arnie answered a question about that in his blog and said be patient.we have seen Hd-01 which is this,then the next one we have seen is the Way of Dragon Bust which is HD-03,what is HD-02?I guess the legs...

Great! let's keep our fingers crossed!

yes the body is a bit more glossy then face, but the bigger flaw is the seam alongside the body.
altogether a beautiful bust

Back