SS 12" TOR Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6Series

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of the KOTOR and the most recent cinematic trailer just shows that there are other far more exciting stories to tell besides just the raise and fall of Vader. Damn, I hop they will bring out the TOR as big screen movies!

Anyhoo, here's to hoping that SS will also bring us 12" figures from the upcoming TOR game and watch this new cinematic trailer.

God, I already love the characters and already a fan of that soldier w/o helmet in the trailer. I am freaking out on this new vid and totally love the new armoured soldiers and who's that Jedi babe? Here's linky to the trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBGvAJ6-SsY&feature=player_embedded#!

I want a 1/6 Darth Revan, Malak and Nihilus first but yeah some TOR figures would be awesome. Even some Hasbro TOR figures would be cool.

Also at the very least, I'd like to see TOR as a TV series with the same syle graphics of the new trailer and Decived trailer.

Cool that means more Star Wars figures I won't have to buy. :yess:

I wish for Darth Malgus, but before that I want Star Killer first.:)

thanks for the new trailer. it's awesome!!!

I want a 1/6 Darth Revan, Malak and Nihilus first but yeah some TOR figures would be awesome. Even some Hasbro TOR figures would be cool.

Also at the very least, I'd like to see TOR as a TV series with the same syle graphics of the new trailer and Decived trailer.

This, I can go without Nihilus but a Revan would be awesome!

As for this game, if the figures are made with higher quality I'll be totally game. My gripe with sideshow star wars figures is that the clothes are too bulky, the troopers are fine but what I love are the Jedi and Sith of the old republic. I would love an HK-47, KEKE!

I wish. I'd buy 2 each of any KOTOR/TOR character before any of the yawners from TFU. :lecture

This:lecture TFU was ok but the characters in KOTOR are so much more interesting and deep and the story is parcecs better than TFU (imho). I'd pick up every KOTOR character they made. 1/6 Bastilla Shan would be awesome.

I am only into armoured figures only too!

Ah ok, Republic Troopers! When I saw the trailer, I went nuts! Not for the game but the troops really really impressme in both designs and the way they fought in that trailer. I want to have dozens of these Republic Troops and I hope they also come in several forms and colours too! Yeh!

Pretty much!

Darth Bane figure would be kinda cool as well.

:lecture Revan is a must.

I'd also like to see an HK-47.

I loved the cinematic trailer for TOR, I am just nuts about realistic 3D animation (I dabble in it as a hobby) and I was just blown away by the sheer awesomeness of everything... I only wish the game itself looked that good while you were playing it!

I might be interested in a TOR figure or two.

:lecture Revan is a must.

yup. Revan would probably be the non Trooper I'd actually buy. I'm still looking for the smaller Hasbro figure, but the prices are just too crazy to justify the small figure.
DarthRevan_DarthMalak.jpg

Back