GI Joe: Renegades (New Animated Series Debuting 11/26/10)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
It'll be shown on Hasbro's upcoming "The Hub" network.

Based on Timber's new look I can only assume its meant to be a direct sequel to Pyramid of Darkness.

serenegade.jpg

https://hubworld.com/

Re: GI Joe: Renegades (New Animated Series Debuting 10/10/2010)

Hmmm... not sure what to think about The Machinist Snake Eyes there.

600full-the-machinist-photo-791249.jpg

I'm excited for a new Joe series, but I'm not liking the way Duke and Snake Eyes are turning out. Duke looks old and Snake Eyes anorexic. :slap

I think the overall design looks allright but the proportions are what throws it off. Looks too skinny. This pic was taken at a con I think though so maybe it the picture itself that makes him look too sknny.

Last edited:

Looks like some artistic impression of the Resolute animation. A shame they're too cheap to keep up the Japanese anime style of that movie but instead, opted for this watered down version.

I'll give it a look see but things look like they might be off to an odd start.

:huh Man they just really don't get it. Make Resolute a full-fledged series and they'd have an instant hit.

Ugh. It deviates too much from the original. They should have stayed with the resolute designs.

You guys might think this is weird but I think it would be kind of cool if they used all the original voice recordings from the ARAH show and redid the visuals with Resolute quality animation. Still keep the classic designs of course, maybe just ditch the laser guns and show Cobra troops being hit and planes exploding without parachutes.

I'd love to see the whole original series redone that way. Think about it, the original voices (and obviously cheesy storylines) of Destro, CC, Duke, Flint, but with today's animation and character deaths.

Well I think it would be cool anyway. :lol

You guys might think this is weird but I think it would be kind of cool if they used all the original voice recordings from the ARAH show and redid the visuals with Resolute quality animation. Still keep the classic designs of course, maybe just ditch the laser guns and show Cobra troops being hit and planes exploding without parachutes.

I'd love to see the whole original series redone that way. Think about it, the original voices (and obviously cheesy storylines) of Destro, CC, Duke, Flint, but with today's animation and character deaths.

xD

I love the original voices. So ethnic.

Yeah...no. :tap Leave the OG series alone. Do a whole new series to go with the animation and keep it modern like Resolute.

I like the original show the way it is, but would certainly give it a watch if they did as Khev suggests. However, I'm more inclined to agree with Nam--no need to rehash what's already been done. Bring new stories.

Back