MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarfMaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there fellow freaks! I was waiting for a few more pieces to come in before I started a collection thread, but then I figured...that's what updates are for!

Anyways, here is my collection. It's pretty small, but very focused. I don't have a ton of cash to play around with so I try to stick to my absolute favorite characters in cinema and television.

Thanks for looking!

I don't have quality pictures of every individual piece in my collection as of right now, but I'll fill in the blanks periodically. :)

My 1/6 collection (10/8/2014)

_MG_6358.jpg

_MG_6241.jpg

_MG_6071.jpg

_MG_5983-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: MarfMaster's Mix

Wow!
What an amazing collection bro.
Keep it up.
I would kill for that Marty setup, but I just don't have the patience for customs...

We have a similar setup ............ no stands, Detolfs and awesome pieces. Congrats, it all looks fantastic!

Your collection is great Marf :duff Keep it going!

Wow!
What an amazing collection bro.
Keep it up.
I would kill for that Marty setup, but I just don't have the patience for customs...

Thanks guys!

We have a similar setup ............ no stands, Detolfs and awesome pieces. Congrats, it all looks fantastic!

I thought the same thing when I saw you collection :lol Thanks for the compliment :duff

Excellent collection! Even you bashes sans heads are great. Well done.

Your collection is very awesome, Marf!

I just have a question: I don't recognize the caracter wearing a suit jacket and holding a gun, on this picture:

IMG_1966.jpg

Who is he?

Beautiful collection Marf

Very focused and streamlined :clap

Back