Action Figure ONES CUSTOMS Halloween Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ones1customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Heres a look at my collection of Myers figures I created thought since Silent Surfer created the ultimate 78 Myers there was no need to do another one so I decided to tackel a few sequels for fun
81bay-1.jpg

DSCN6837_edited-1-1.jpg

DSCN6713_edited-1-2.jpg

DSCN6726_edited-1.jpg

DSCN6760_edited-1.jpg

The4.jpg

DSCN6781_edited-1.jpg

h20bay2_edited-1.jpg

aliciaandmaco.jpg

/i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/onone01/h20.jpg[/IMG]
DSCN6943_edited-1.jpg

Wow. Those look great. I think my favorite is the burnt head.

Holy ****!!!!!! Those are so awesome. Luv them all. One's please let me in on owning one of these are put me down for a commission.

I love that alternate bandaged head on H4, just needs some burn around the eyes.

Bring on the RZ Myers! (not that i liked the films, I just love the look of the mask and jumpsuit.)

...dude that Halloween 2 photo wheres hes holding his face from the gunshot wound...holy crap that looks awesome

I love that alternate bandaged head on H4, just needs some burn around the eyes.

Bring on the RZ Myers! (not that i liked the films, I just love the look of the mask and jumpsuit.)

Heres one I recently created for a friend for free of coarse :pray:
hobo2.jpg

hobo1-1.jpg

hobo4.jpg

hobo3.jpg

hoboness.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

I hope you do an H1 custom, I liked the Myers that didn't have the "Hagrid the mountain man" look going on. Your figure still is amazing, however.

Back