Say Hello To Frodo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a picture of our new puppy, Frodo. He's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and was born January 6th.

frodo8wx.jpg

All he needs now is the One Ring.

I'll feast on his flesh! Once he's big enough to fill a grown man's stomach, that is! With Taters of course (boil em mash em stick em in a stu...) Hmmmm!!

Very cute puppy!! I'm a huge animal lover and my cats and dogs are some of my best friends. They mean more to me than any of the pieces I own or will own ever could.

What a little sweet heart. I am sorry I don't have any LOTR comments
to associate with him.
I think he is so special. More pics please.

Cute puppy.....looks like hell make a great life long friend....I have 3 dogs myself and I would trade them in minute for a PF Darkness from Legend......uh..I mean I wouldn't trade them....yeah...thats it...wouldn't:monkey3

Frodo is as cute as all get-out. He's already got the gift; he's going to make you live a longer happier life.

As one who has, and has always had, dogs and cats in my life, I say this with certainty. Frodo will make you live longer and be happier.

Congratulations on the new addition!

yeah cute dog.....but be prepared for strange looks when your out in open spaces when he's off the leash & your calling out his name

I'm a dogwalker by day. Let me know of you're UES Manhattan.
I know a pitbull mix named Gandalf. Whenever I see him, I yell "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!" and he barks his head off at me.

Oh he's so cute! If only my dog could be that young and that cute again.

Back