Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys. Jerry Vanderstelt here.

I thought I'd start a little thread regarding my Acme archives Artist Proof series that I have in my ebay store.

Right now I have my ACME "The Fallen" A/P #1 up: remarqued with a paint brush this time ( I usually never do this ) and comes with a signed Insider #113 - the same art on the cover as the lithograph. I may be offering a few of these at my table at SDCC as well as Florida C5, we'll see. Here's a pic of the remarque and the listing for anyone interested:

acmeapfallenremarque1.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260609819578&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp3907.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D260609819578%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

JV

That's awesome. I saw this piece in person inside the Boba's Bounty store that was set up in Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekends and it was truly stunning.

Thanks Al, I appreciate it.
More to come..................

JV

Jerry, the Vader piece you posted on Rebelscum with Padme is just awesome. I'm not kidding. You should really try to have some of these printed up, pal. Just an amazing job from an amazing artist!!

Jerry, the Vader piece you posted on Rebelscum with Padme is just awesome. I'm not kidding. You should really try to have some of these printed up, pal. Just an amazing job from an amazing artist!!

QFT! :lecture

Contact ACME and tell them, maybe they'll do a run.

Thank you all. I hope that ACME will run it, but honestly, I now hear there is a good chance that it is a "no". Can't win 'em all!

JV

I missed the ANH print, I won't be making that same mistake again. :gah:

No doubt...I missed that one as well, but I got an AP verison from Jerry when I bought his Obi print...and needless to say I dont want to miss out on the ESB print..

Hi again people!

starwars.com posted up my ESB CV print last nite, so I can finally reveal it here!

ESB.jpg

Take care,

JV

Back