Getting ready for the Jigsaw Puppet....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told you it was undersized. Medicom did not to a good job on this one. The head is also way too sleek, unlike the film version which was really rough.

Take a close look at this pic from SDCC. It looks like this piece isn't 1:1 scale, and that a life sized version may be coming soon.

The sign has seperate listings for the Medicom version and a "Life Size" replica.

SawPuppet.jpg

The Medicom is much smaller and it does seem that there will be a life-size coming soon from SSC. You'll still hvae to go get the tricycle on your own though.

Life size coming from SSC?
for once me NOT ordering something may end up paying off.

.. and it will probably be the same price w/o that Medicom mark-up :D

Darklord Dave said:
You'll still hvae to go get the tricycle on your own though.

I don't know...

Look at the hands. It looks like they are molded to hold onto a bike. Perhaps this will include a bike.

We shall see.

occulum said:
Life size coming from SSC?
for once me NOT ordering something may end up paying off.

.. and it will probably be the same price w/o that Medicom mark-up :D

a second jigsaw doll in my collection - woohoo

but honestly: i am sligthly pi**ed off. It's the first time that i bought a figure worth more than 100$ and now i hear that there will be another and better doll later this year..

rotwang said:
but honestly: i am sligthly pi**ed off. It's the first time that i bought a figure worth more than 100$ and now i hear that there will be another and better doll later this year..

Why not just cancel it? There's no reason to drop $200 when there's an accurate 1:1 scale puppet coming out.

The SSC reps at SDCC said "no bike." Anyway, you can probably get a bike at TRU cheaper than just the shipping from Japan.

That is really cool looking I wonder how much this puppet will cost?

Billy

Darklord Dave said:
The SSC reps at SDCC said "no bike." Anyway, you can probably get a bike at TRU cheaper than just the shipping from Japan.
but that officially confirms the SSC 1:1 Puppet :D

.. or I guess the pic does that too .... duh

In that picture, you can actually see both Saw puppets. The smaller one is the one that is now shipping (on the way from China), and the larger one on the tricycle is the 1:1 scale piece. It will be available for preorder in a few weeks... and final pricing etc will be announced then. Both Saw puppets are made by Medicom.

The 1:1 Puppet is planned to include a talking feature...

Back