• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller, Harvey Dent and V1 TDK Batman and more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the following items for sale ............. all prices include shipping to anywhere in North America w/tracking & insurance.

Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller TRADED(This includes an AA True type body too) So you get 2 completely dressed versions of Thriller Michael. You also get everything that comes with the True Type. So you end up with a total of 6 extra wrist pegs and MANY different hands. 2 Stands as well ........... the "thriller" one and the standard plain TT one.

Hot Toys TDK Batman $120 (Comes with everything including the box but minus the Wayne sculpt/neck) Excellent shape!

Art Figures Andy Dufresne "DESK" w/chair $45 (Displayed only once, it comes with its own box) This is for just the desk with chair.

Hot Toys Harvey Dent CUSTOM w/Hot Toys parts SOLD (Dent comes with True Type, Traid Toys grey suit, HT's Harvey Dent tie, shoes, hands, gun, coins, pin and of course sculpt) Even if you don't need a "Dent" figure the body, suit and accessories are worth more alone. $10 more if shipped w/box.

Sideshow Friday the 13th part 2 w/upgraded coveralls TRADED (Everything is in brand new condition and complete with everything. The coveralls are a dark blue colour, like in the movie. They costed $25 alone and were made by "Newline" collectibles)

I only accept Paypal and will honor these prices if all funds are sent as "Gift" otherwise you also pay the Paypal fees. Everything comes in great shape, please check my feedback ............ its flawless.

PM me with any questions ................ I will not ship outside of North America.

Last edited:
Some pics ..................

Andy Dufresne's DESK w/chair:

IMG_6629.jpg

Thriller Jackson:

IMG_6590.jpg

Harvey Dent:

IMG_6685.jpg

Hey Roy,

Let me know if anybody else is interested in going splits on the MJ figure.

I would be interested in the Zombie version with/original stand.

Goodluck with the sale bro!

Why are you selling Thriller and Andy?2 figures i never thought you would ever sell.

That's one guy I will talk sauce talk from is "Jason" you don't ____ with that bastard. That's just ass woopen from a guy that can't die.

Back