Custom Batman The Dark Knight 1/6 Batsuit/armory Cage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE WORK!!! any more pictures and close ups?
This is so much better than the other guys attempt!
But please please make a larger batch and sell them to more of us at non-eBay prices. Otherwise Ro will be the only beneficiary here :( Oh inTheVoid also has all your customs
You will be more proud that your goodies are making more ppl happy ;)

edit:
how stupid of me.. finally read the article and found the gallery :p REAL NICE!!! and aparently Ro did had a hand in there again! I just hope I can own it

Last edited:
looks good, but more pics please :D

But please please make a larger batch and sell them to more of us at non-eBay prices. Otherwise Ro will the only beneficiary here :(
You will be more proud that your goodies are making more ppl happy ;)

x2

Yes more pics please! Looks great!

EDIT: Just looked at the pics on your site. Does look great! Very impressed. Shame that all the weapons apart from the sticky bomb gun are just photos. Even if it just had other weapons which could be utilised by Batman regardless of screen accuracy. Anyway... once again, looks great!

Figures when I was nearly complete with my custom armory you would release your's and just blow it out of the water! :D LOL.

You are a custom creation genius bro. That thing looks spot on - and good God, it's remote controlled!? You've again raised the bar. Seriously. Well done.

I don't get it. Is this for sale or not? & where are the "tons of pics" at on your site. i don;t know about any one else, but I'm ready to roll on this puppy!

& whats the story with the power source? If its battery powered, what size & is the compartment easily accessible? & has your electric guy got the nack down pat of installing the circuits? Its not gonna be a situation of some are made shotty while other are made with patients & care? Seems to me you got a lot of questions to sort thru before orders are taken.

But keep me posted, cause like I said I'm very interested.

I guess I must be missing something then. All I see is the same single pic from the 1st link posted. I don't seem to be able to find any other links when I get to his site other than the links to join. Is that how it works? Do you have to join to see more pics?

If you click on read more, at the bottom of the text theres a tab for "View Gallery" which contains 68 images

Same here. All I see is one pic and that's it. And it's small. I wonder how much 1mod6 is asking. Probably a lot. Since his batsignal is about $700+

Oh my dear god that was an absolute triumph!!!!!!!!

:eek :fireworks

nothing left to do now but get down to brass tax & work out a price.

Same here. All I see is one pic and that's it. And it's small. I wonder how much 1mod6 is asking. Probably a lot. Since his batsignal is about $700+

look, I know every thing is hand made & all. But $700.00 for this is crazy! As wicked cool as the thing is, all it really is, is a couple of pole with lots of lil swing arms attached to them & sandwiched between two custom faux concrete slabs. I do agree the ele work requires more attention, but its not rocket science. What lil boy didn't attach some kind of light or generator to a battery as a science project in school?

Look, lets just be real about the whole thing. The meterials & labor are NOT whats driving up the price on a custom like this. The artis wants to be paid for his rendering. & thats cool I can mos def respect that! But just don't piss on my leg & tell me its raining. The artis is good at doing some thing & want to make money doing it, plain & simple.

But I would remind the artist of a lil lesson in economy class i learned a while back.........VOLUME PRICING! Just putting it out there. WAAAAAAAYYY more people can afford a $300.00 custom rather than a $700.00 Food for thought :lecture

look, I know every thing is hand made & all. But $700.00 for this is crazy! As wicked cool as the thing is, all it really is, is a couple of pole with lots of lil swing arms attached to them & sandwiched between two custom faux concrete slabs. I do agree the ele work requires more attention, but its not rocket science. What lil boy didn't attach some kind of light or generator to a battery as a science project in school?

Look, lets just be real about the whole thing. The meterials & labor are NOT whats driving up the price on a custom like this. The artis wants to be paid for his rendering. & thats cool I can mos def respect that! But just don't piss on my leg & tell me its raining. The artis is good at doing some thing & want to make money doing it, plain & simple.

But I would remind the artist of a lil lesson in economy class i learned a while back.........VOLUME PRICING! Just putting it out there. WAAAAAAAYYY more people can afford a $300.00 custom rather than a $700.00 Food for thought :lecture

I agree 100% The sad thing is this isn't the item that is being charged $700 for. That's the Batsignal that's $700. With this needing more attention, work, material, and time I'm afraid that this may be a little more. I contacted 1mod6 a month or so back about commissioning a Batsignal and that's the price he had quoted me. I'm scared to see how much this one will be.... :ohbfrank:

Well, the initial offering wasn't $700 :rolleyes: He had a list of over, if I remember correctly, 25 people that wanted the bat-signal. After delivering the first 5 or 10, he cancelled all the remaining orders due to time constraints and school...apparently, things have changed.

Now I don't know what is driving the $700 price tag on the bat signal. Could be the ones he sold on ebay :huh Or it could just be the reality of the time and effort it takes to construct one. In any regard, that was certainly NOT the initial price he was asking:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1638135&postcount=2

Sooooo, if $700 bucks is really the new asking price, I can't see this thing being any less than $700...maybe even just north of $1000.

I agree 100% The sad thing is this isn't the item that is being charged $700 for. That's the Batsignal that's $700. With this needing more attention, work, material, and time I'm afraid that this may be a little more. I contacted 1mod6 a month or so back about commissioning a Batsignal and that's the price he had quoted me. I'm scared to see how much this one will be.... :ohbfrank:

no......I was not mistaken about which item you said is $700.00. Its still my argument that while this like any custom requires talent & time, its still no where justifying it at $700 or over.

IMHO.....$350 TOPS!

Back