Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: 1/4th scale Mark VI Bust (2010 Toy Fair Exc) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys – HTB08 - Iron Man 2: 1/4th scale Mark VI Collectible Bust (2010 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

~ Collectible Bust Series ~
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/4th scale Mark VI Collectible Bust from the Iron Man 2 movie. It is specially produced based on the image of Mark VI in the movie, which is presented in fine sculpture, highlighting the triangle-shaped RT and light-up functions.

The 1/4th scale Mark VI Collectible Bust specially features:

- Iconic character Mark VI from Iron Man 2 movie in approximately 1/4th scale in fine sculpture

- Approximately 9 inches / 23 cm tall

- LED-lighted eyes and triangle-shaped RT (white light, battery operated)

- Metallic red and gold-colored painting on armor

- Specially designed square-shaped stand supporting the bust and featuring the Mark VI nameplate and movie logo

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Battery not included, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required

Release date: Q3 2010

© 2010 MVLFFLLC. TM & © 2010

Marvel Entertainment, LLC & subs.

IM2_MarkVIBust_PR1.jpg

IM2_MarkVIBust_PR2.jpg

IM2_MarkVIBust_PR3.jpg

IM2_MarkVIBust_PR4.jpg

IM2_MarkVIBust_PR5.jpg

Sorry, I just noticed another thread on this, please feel free to merge.

Toy Fairs Exclusive eh? That means that SSC will import them during SDCC most likely. I wonder if they'll PPO it or just put it up on the site for sale....

I love these busts. They are affordable between 65 and 75 bucks and light up. I'm getting all three so far and I think HT should be thinking about doing Mark I II and III as well...

Cheers

Bear

Last edited:
I love these busts. They are affordable between 65 and 75 bucks and light up. I'm getting all three so far and I think HT should be thinking about doing Mark I II and III as well...

Cheers

Bear

That would be cool and add the Mark V to the mix.

Any news about this? Will this be a regular release then since it's not included in the SDCC exclusive list anymore?

Your pre-order of the Iron Man Mk VI Bust - Iron Man 2 will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Friday, September 10, 2010 through your online account.

Yup, gonna be fraking awesome! The bust looked badass at SDCC so I'm sure nothing has changed. The Mark VI is my favorite armor so far. The Mark V is close though.

I'm absolutely loving this!! Can't wait for the 1/6th version.

From the promo pics it looks like a solid and robust piece, but it's actually fairly thin, light and hollow plastic. It looks a hell of a lot more expensive than it feels.

Back