Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale Guardian Predator Collectible Figure (2010 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

~Movie Masterpiece Series~

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Guardian Predator Collectible Figure from the Predator 2 movie. The movie-accurate Guardian Predator collectible is specially crafted based on its image in the movie, highlighting the newly painted head and body armory, highly detailed weapons, newly developed face mask, oxygen mask and bone trophies.

The 1/6th scale Guardian Predator Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Guardian Predator in the movie Predator 2

- Realistic 1/6th scale of approximately 14 inches / 35 cm tall

- Over 22 points of articulations

- Newly painted head and body armory

- Real fabric body net

- Interchangeable open and closed mandibles

- One pair of relaxed palms

- Two extra right palms (one for holding spear and one for shuriken)

- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Weapons:

- Extendable wrist blade

- Articulated shoulder cannon

- Retractable spear

- Shuriken

Accessories:

- Newly developed face mask, oxygen mask and bone trophies

- Figure base with Guardian Predator nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Q3 2010

Artists:
- Figure Sculpted by Pan Mak

- Figure Painted by Kermit Law

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

Predator 2 TM & © 2010 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.

Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR1.jpg

Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR2.jpg

Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR3.jpg

Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR4.jpg

Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR5.jpg

Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR6.jpg

Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR7.jpg

Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR8.jpg

Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR9.jpg

Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR10.jpg

Last edited:
The colors on him are eye catching, even if its almost desaturated.

So all the parts aside from the bio mask are recycled from previous pred figures? HT really knows how to reuse.

Oh I am so sold on this... maybe 2 since it looks like the P1 mask will go well with that armour colour!!

EDIT: So let's see... P1 Body, feet, head, P2 hands & armour?

Looks awesome! Really love the color of this Pred. Wish they had made up some new weapon though. I have way too many P2 spears and discs already.

So lets say Sideshow is the only really good option to get this. How do people do the ordering for such limited numbers, just refresh the ordering page over and over?

Oh wow ,,thats is soo cool,,i want one,,if this is a toy fair exclusive,,wonder what the chance will be for them to bring out a non exclusive one?

Incredible looking Pred. This guy has about 1.5 minutes of screen time though, and the new HT Predators are on the horizon. Easy pass for me.

Incredible looking Pred. This guy has about 1.5 minutes of screen time though, and the new HT Predators are on the horizon. Easy pass for me.

based on what i've read about the movie (no spoilers) there should be some interesting variety in the new preds too. i think they'll all look quite different from each other and what we've seen before.

Looks great, but pass for me. I got the P1 so I'm happy with just that. If I get this then I'll want the rest of them from P2. Theres other stuff I want with higher priority. Looks great though, cant say I'm not tempted to get it any way! Liking that skull!

Back