Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys – MMS125 - Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6th scale T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise Collectible Figure (2010 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise Collectible Figure from the Terminator 2: Judgment Day movie. The movie-accurate Sarah Connor collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Linda Hamilton, which is disguised by T-1000 in the movie, highlighting the newly sculpted head, hair implantation and specially designed figure stand.

The 1/6th scale T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor disguised by T-1000 in the movie Terminator 2

- Newly sculpted head with movie-accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles and skin texture

- Real fabric hair implantation in blonde long straight hair style

- Muscular rubber arm enhancing her forcefulness

- Detachable magnetic bullet holes at waist and on the back

- Approximately 28 cm tall

- 28 points of articulations

- Two pairs of interchangeable palms (one pair of relaxed palms; one pair for holding guns)

- Two extra right palms (one for holding knife and one for cigarette)

- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :

- Enhanced tactical load bearing vest with four magazine pouches

- Tank top

- Pants with tactical belt and pouches

- Combat Boots

- Another pair of metal-like boots melted and attached to figure stand

- Wristband

Accessories:

- Cigarette

- An additional T-1000 bullet damaged head as bonus accessory

- Newly developed and specially designed convertible square-shaped figure stand with four extra triangles which can be attached to the four sides of square to build a larger stand OR the four triangles can be put together to form another square-shaped stand

Weapons:

- Shotgun with folding stock

- Pistol

- Combat knife with leather-like sheath

Release date: Q3 2010

Artists:
-Sarah Connor’s Head Sculpted by Yulli

-T-1000’s Head Sculpted by Jeon Young Tae

-Head Painted by JC. Hong

-Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Hair styling effects have been applied to the prototype

© 2010 StudioCanal S.A. All rights reserved.

Licensed and distributed by Sideshow Collectibles

Manufactured and produced by Hot Toys Ltd.

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR1.jpg

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR2.jpg

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR3.jpg

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR4.jpg

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR5.jpg

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR6.jpg

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR7.jpg

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR8.jpg

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR9.jpg

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR10.jpg

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex)

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR11.jpg

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR12.jpg

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR13.jpg

Eh, she doesn't look to flattering in those shots. The T-1000 head though, looks awesome.

On principle, I should be against HT screwing people over with a second Sarah Connor that is an intrinsically required purchase if you really like the T1000 character... which means you'll want that extra damaged head sculpt.

...but the new Sarah sculpt is weaker than the first one in my opinion. Kinda balances things out.

Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

The T-1000 Donut Hole Head on Sarah Connor's body?!?!? This SHOULD have been a DX T-1000 and the long rooted hair Sarah Connor head should have come with the regular SC. Hot Toys really humped the bunk on this one. :mad:

Also Linda doesn't have red hair it should be sandy blonde/brown.

Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

Sarah's head sculpt looks off, she looks more like Axel Rose than Linda Hamilton...but that T-1000 head is awesome...

That T1000 head is awesome ! so when is Toy Fair again ?

These headsculpts keep getting better....although that needs a little work for Linda Hamilton thats perfect for a generic Female.The T-1000 head is superb.

T-1000 ears are sticking out a little, kinda looks like Legolas

Is Sideshow selling this?

don't like the sarah, but if that's what they can do with robbie, can't wait for the regular T-1000 release.

Absolutely awesome sucks about edition size, its totally going to be scalped on ebay...

The T-1000 Donut Hole Head on Sarah Connor's body?!?!? This SHOULD have been a DX T-1000 and the long rooted hair Sarah Connor head should have come with the regular SC. Hot Toys really humped the bunk on this one. :mad:

Also Linda doesn't have red hair it should be sandy blonde/brown.

It's a fixed neck head sculpt.... For I assume a TT narrow shoulder body that T-1000 in police uniform will be released.... So you cannot fit it to Sarah's body..

It's a fixed neck head sculpt.... For I assume a TT narrow shoulder body that T-1000 in police uniform will be released.... So you cannot fit it to Sarah's body..

Didn't know Sarah was a tranny. :lol

just seen it on their facebook page!!!
definately Axl Rose in there somewhere :p

good catch. which makes it less likely they'll repackage this head with the regular T-1000. which would SUCK coz i have no interest in buying this fugly sarah just to get that head.

I guess I'm alone on this one, but I think this Sarah looks better than the first release. I think it's because this is the climatic steel mill look, which is where my head goes when I think of Sarah Connor from the second film. I also like that you could easily turn her into human Sarah by removing the bullet hole and glitching boots.

The T-1000 head is superb! :clap Shape of the hole seems a little off, but the likeness is one of the best I've ever seen!

Dunno about the miss Connor sculpt. Hair looks pretty good. That T-1000 sculpt though looks great. Cannot wait for the T-1000. Wont be getting this though. Even if it wasnt a convention exclusive

So I guess Hot Toys should go back to expressionless sculpts?
Damned if they do, Damned if they don't

I like the sculpt. Kind of surprised more folks here don't like it as well. Sarah sports that PO'd face through the whole movie anyway.
I think it's a nice change from the neutral emotionless face sculpts we're used to getting.

Back