• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Exclusive Captain America -vs- Red Skull, Exc Capt America PF, Exc Red Skull PF.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirthew

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Time to clean out the closet again... I have a Captain America vs Red Skull Exclusive Diorama for sale... I will take pictures of it when I get home tonight. It has been displayed and then put back into the original packaging. I have Brown Shipper and Original Box.

Think I am done collecting Marvel Sideshow PFs... and I am going to start clearing them out... starting with:

I have made a decision on the

Captain America vs Red Skull - On ebay, with buy it now of 730.00 + Shipping. Will Sell here for 700.00 Shipped.

Captain America PF Exclusive... 725.00 shipped in the US. SOLD
Red Skull PF Exclusive.. 450.00 shipped in the US. SOLD

Will be shipping with original sideshow shipper. Via UPS Ground. No internationals yet...

Prices Lowered....

Last edited:
Re: Exclusive Captain America -vs- Red Skull

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

Last edited:

Captain America:

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

Last edited:

Red Skull

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

Last edited:

Together

DSC_0315-1.jpg

Last edited:

The best SS Marvel Dio ever IMO.

Free bump :p

Alright... Bumping myself... I have made a decision on the Captain America PF Exclusive... 800.00 shipped in the US.

Has been displayed next to Red Skull... Will be shipping with original sideshow shipper. Via UPS Ground. No internationals yet...

Let me know...

In terms of detail and execution I believe the best dio is the Blade vs. Dracula with the Hulk vs. Spider-Man ex coming in very close.

I'm speaking in terms of Red White and Blue about to bash some Nazi brains in baby! Hulk is always mad. You don't get to see Captain America this violent too often!

Bumping back to the top... If you don't like the prices... Make me an offer... I would prefer to sell them here instead of Ebay...

They will be moving to ebay on Sunday the seller's day... so... Get them now...

Bumping back to the top... If you don't like the prices... Make me an offer... I would prefer to sell them here instead of Ebay...

They will be moving to ebay on Sunday the seller's day... so... Get them now...

great pieces! may i ask, what is "Sunday the seller's day"?

great pieces! may i ask, what is "Sunday the seller's day"?

Sunday the seller's day is when Ebay has the most traffic... They have the most traffic on two days... Sunday and Thursday.... the third most traffic is on Tuesday... so you list your items on Sunday or Thursday to try and get them sold faster..

Now this might not be a hardcore fact... but something I have been doing over the last 10 years...

Are you willing to possibly work out a payment plan?

Unfortunately not.. I am selling these to make way for new collectibles coming in... I have grown tired of Marvel statues... and after seeing the last couple of releases from Sideshow, have decided to part ways with most of my Sideshow marvel releases...

Unfortunately not.. I am selling these to make way for new collectibles coming in... I have grown tired of Marvel statues... and after seeing the last couple of releases from Sideshow, have decided to part ways with most of my Sideshow marvel releases...

Too bad. I would have liked to work something out on that Cap PF. Good luck on your sales!

Back