• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys and Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Computron34

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So I've been thinking about selling some of my Hot Toys / Sideshow 12" figures recently. My wife and I are about to move and I don't think I have the space for them anymore. All have been opened and displayed in a smoke free environment. All electronics work where applicable and nothing is broken. Here's what I got:

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I (complete with Box and all Accessories) - SOLD
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II (complete with Box and all Accessories) - SOLD
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III (complete with Box and all Accessories) - SOLD
Hot Toys Predator 1 Dutch (complete with Box and All Accessories) - SOLD
Hot Toys Terminator Salvation John Conner (complete with Box and all Accessories) - SOLD
Hot Toys Terminator Salvation T-700 (Complete with Box and all Accessories) -SOLD
Sideshow Darth Maul (complete with Box and all Accessories) - SOLD
Medicom RAH Anakin Skywalker (sealed complete with Box and all Accessories) - $125 shipped+confirmation
Hot Toys DX-02 Batman (Complete with Box and all Accessories) - SOLD
MOTUC SDCC '08 King Grayskull (sealed complete with Box and all Accessories) - SOLD

plus I have a sealed Hot Toys She-Predator Machiko as well. (bought 2, not sure why) - $100 shipped+confirmation SOLD
If interested shoot me a PM.

Items will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Item will be sold to the individual whom upon I and them agree on a price, and they pay first. Can only hold for a period of 3 days unless we agree on longer.

Open to offers as well! Also looking for S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider figures!

I have feedback here, eBay and TFW2005 (main board that I post), all under the same name!

Last edited:
Back