• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sale:Sideshow PFs,Busts,MOTU Classics,MR,Gentle Giant,Medicom,Hot Toys and more...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Boots

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Below are some items I have for sale. All are in need of good homes! I will ship to US and Canada, and possibly to some parts of Europe. All prices are in US dollars and will be shipped by Canada Post or UPS. All items come complete with all accessories and original packaging (unless otherwise noted). To contact, just PM me. Paypal only.

Sideshow Alien Queen Bust:
The queen of the xenomorphs! She has some dripping from factory on the base(clear coat/gloss I think so its is not very noticeable) and a scuff (again, not too noticeable unless close up), right arm housing/socket the arm sits in has some flaking inside but arm sits as normal(the actual arm is not broken and does not affect the display of it as you cannot see it when the arm is inserted), chipped right tooth, no original brown shipper.
Number: 299/1500
Price-$700 plus shipping
DSC00718.jpg

Sideshow General Grievous 1:1 Bust
Perfect condition, one of the more impressive Star Wars items, and overall one of the nicest busts Sideshow has done.
Number: 228/750
Price-$400 plus shipping.
DSC00764.jpg

Sideshow RoboCop Premium Format:
Perfect condition and a very nice piece in person.
Exclusive edition: 49/300
Price-$250 plus shipping.
DSC00735.jpg

Hard Hero Optimus Prime Statue:
This statue is awesome for G1 fans and in perfect shape! The glue has broken down on original color box but is an easy fix with some glue or tape, no original brown shipper.
Artist Proof- AP56/200
Price-$170 plus shipping.
DSC00747.jpg

Attakus Astro Boy Statue:
Very nice quality statue by Attakus and a very small edition size too. Has tiny blemishes on right hand which could be touched up easily with some paint, small hairline crack at on back of neck (just the paint though again, nothing major) no original brown shipper.
Number: 161/555
Price-$150 plus shipping.
DSC00745.jpg

Sideshow Anankin Skywalker Premium Format
Ex Edition: 408/1000
Price-$275 plus shipping.

Sideshow Count Dooku Premium Format
Number: 277/750
Price-$250 plus shipping.

Sideshow Tusken Raider Premium Format
Ex Edition: 100/500
DSC01103.jpg

Master Replicas Emperor Palpatine Cane and Clasp
Number: 848/1500

Gentle Giant Darth Vader Statue
Number: 1722/7500
Price-$115 plus shipping.

Gentle Giant Darth Maul Statue- International version
Number: 1425/2000
Price-$115 plus shipping.

Kotobukiya 501st Trooper Kit
Quick, easy assembly and displays great with 12" Star Wars figures (Orginal box but it not in great shape).
Price-$60 shipped.

Sideshow Anakin Skywalker 12” Figure:
Broken clip on a pouch but it stays on.
Price-$60 shipped.

Sideshow Anakin Skywalker 12” SDCC Exclusive
Price-$60 shipped.

**Package both Anakins together for $120 shipped**

Sideshow Hellboy Right Hand of Doom:
Some cracking on the base of the hand and nicks in the display base, no original packaging.
(No Edition number-is one of 1500)
Price-$70 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Darth Boots is a local friend of mine so I can personally vouch for him. So basically, he's Roy approved .......... otherwise i'd talk bad about him here. :exactly:

Btw, would you consider layaway for the Predator Maquette?

:monkey3

Back