Killer Klowns From Outer Space Slim Custom 1/6 Figure One'sCustoms & SithLordMcGuyver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Killer Klowns From Outer Space Slim Custom 1/6 Figure One'sCustoms & SithLordMcGuyver

Hey guys. Just dropping in with my latest commision by One's Customs and Sith Lord McGuyver. Its Slim from Killer Klowns From Outerspace and I must say that its my favorite piece in my collection by far!!!! It consists of a 1/6 custom made Slim outfit that I commisioned from Chad at www.smcgcustoms.com and the rest was made by my boy One at www.youtube.com/user/Onmu_____inOne. One made the awesome headsculpt, gun sculpted to hand, Klown Bag with popcorn inside and of course the cotton candy cocoon!!!
Having a Killer Kown in my collection was always a big wish of mine. I was so happy happy when Sota finally started releasing 7 inch versions but Ive been out of the 7inch game for awhile. So enter One and SMcG!!!I'd like to say thanks again to these guys for making my dream figure come true!

KillerKlownSlim018.jpg

KillerKlownSlim019.jpg

KillerKlownSlim013.jpg

KillerKlownSlim014.jpg

KillerKlownSlim015.jpg

KillerKlownSlim008.jpg

KillerKlownSlim009.jpg

KillerKlownSlim021.jpg

KillerKlownSlim023.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Killer Klowns From Outer Space Slim Custom 1/6 Figure One'sCustoms & SithLordMcGu

You couldn't have posted this an hour ago when I was home?! Lol

I'm at work looking on my iPhone. I'll check it out when I come home Mike. The pictures look awesome on my tiny screen!!!

Re: Killer Klowns From Outer Space Slim Custom 1/6 Figure One'sCustoms & SithLordMcGu

You couldn't have posted this an hour ago when I was home?! Lol

I'm at work looking on my iPhone. I'll check it out when I come home Mike. The pictures look awesome on my tiny screen!!!

Sorry bro I tried to get it up as fast as possible. The video review isnt ready yet anyway. Its running pretty damn slow at the moment . Should be up by tonight I hope! This thing is AMAZING!

Great custom and awesome choice! I love that movie!!! it deserves to be the proud focal point of your collection! :clap

I remember seeing this outfit listed on SMcG's site and was curious to see what it looked like. That rocks! :rock2

Really nice work. Love that you have the cotton candy accessory with it.

very nice work

This is awesome, great work guys, and congrats on having such a cool piece.

The talent some people have for this hobby, ubelievable!

Man just saw this on my laptop and that last picture is amazing!!

That is one awesome custom!

I still think this is one underestimated movie...yeah, it's really silly and the title is ridiculous...however, it's really smart and super creative...not to mention pretty creepy.

Congrats!

M.

damn, thats really impressive. What an awsome figure.

Nice job.... Can you give the receipe for him?

Nice job.... Can you give the receipe for him?

"It consists of a 1/6 custom made Slim outfit that I commisioned from Chad at www.smcgcustoms.com"

"the rest was made by my boy One at www.youtube.com/user/Onmu_____inOne. One made the awesome headsculpt, gun sculpted to hand, Klown Bag with popcorn inside and of course the cotton candy cocoon!!!"

That's one of the most kick ass figures I've seen in a while , congrats man.

Hi, the guy who made this klown can do some more? Like the Klownzilla?

Dude you beat me to it... ;D

I posted on the Youtube video..this would be a great medium for Klownzilla I think. What's the ballpark pricing for the costumes and sculpt work ?

Oh yeah, you mentioned in your vid that Slim never used a gun..he did but on a balloon setting when he kollected Debbie before returning to the ship.... ;)

Back