Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
Temple of Doom Indiana Jones PF confirmed

Here it is in the Q&A
I LOVE the Premium Format Crystal Skull Indy. Trevor did another amazing job on the face sculpt. I might even prefer it over my PF Raiders Indy, but time will tell. Is Trevor working on any sculpts for the other two Indy movies in the PF format? It’d be great to add to these “bookends”.

Yes! Trevor recently completed the Indiana Jones from Temple of Doom, and we’re working on the prototype now!

Re: Temple of Doom Indiana Jones PF confirmed

that is good news.

I'll be interested as long as he's not ULTRA TANNED

Yep, I'm buying him. Hope we see him for SDCC.

Great news.

Wasn't this confirmed months ago? :dunno

Indeed, this was confirmed months ago, but still cool to get another update. I'm hoping we'll see him for pre-order soon so we get the one-two punch of Mola Ram in Q3 and TOD Indy in Q4!

:gun

As excited as I am about all of these new possible Indy products, my budget is limited and this TOD PF was my most anticipated piece. Super stoked!

Not very surprising. I just returned my ROTLA Indy because of a defect, and may just hold off and buy the TOD version instead of trying to get another Raiders statue. Loved the outfit and facial expression, but the paint job wasn't great. I expect that TOD will be a big improvement in this area. Though I would miss having the leather jacket. Decisions, decision. . .

Awesome news! I just picked up the RoTLA Indy PF from coolkansaswind & it'll have a companion piece when ToD Indy PF comes out. Cannot wait until Comic-Con when SSC will most likely have the prototype!

When can I pre-order this?

PF format figures from indy movies are my favorites.
Hope to get one of them soon.

When can I pre-order this?

Judging by the answer they gave, it should not be too long before we see a preview.
Until then it's anybody's guess when it's up for Pre-order.

I saw the comment about why have I started a Thread on this. Well if we don't get excited by new news of Indy collectibles, we can't blame Sideshow if they stop making them.

Judging by the answer they gave, it should not be too long before we see a preview.
Until then it's anybody's guess when it's up for Pre-order.

I saw the comment about why have I started a Thread on this. Well if we don't get excited by new news of Indy collectibles, we can't blame Sideshow if they stop making them.

Can you send me a pm when I can place the order.. I seem to miss out on all of these pre-orders as they always seem to sell out within minutes..

Can you send me a pm when I can place the order.. I seem to miss out on all of these pre-orders as they always seem to sell out within minutes..

Will you be buying from Sideshow direct?

If so sign on to their Newsletter, it gets emailed to you ever Thursday

Back