Hello from a newbie :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranitasus

Freakalicious
Reaction score
:banana Hey everyone,
I've been looking through the forums for a while now and I must say you are all a fine group of people :p It's amazing to see the collection you guys carry. Pure awesomness:thud: As of today, the only things I really collect are blu-rays, and my collection is impressive (655 :p). Now, when it comes to sideshow collectibles, I must say I have a collection that amounts to 0. My newfound intererest in these collectibles has me pretty excited and I hope I can learn from everyone here. It was after first seeing the Trick r' Treat Sam figure that I got addicted to these things :) Any ideas were to start? I'm looking into buying the Iron Man Mark IV.

Hello and Welcome to the Forum :wave

You should start a Want to Buy thread in that area listing all the items you are looking for, I'm sure someone will be able to help you get them.
x :duff

:welcome1:

Start out with either the HT IM or you can go for an IM Legendary Scale Bust (Stealth) - My favorite is still the IM Comiquette. You can find these on the secondary market but beware of fakes and only buy from reputable people.

As Adoptedscot said, start a WTB thread...

Back