Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I figured I'm not the only one making, or have made, custom Resident Evil figures. So I thought I'd start a thread for everyone to show off their customs or WIPs. I posted my RE4/UC Wesker before, and I'll do that later, but I just wanted to share a quick WIP sneak peek on my current project.

dsc01622t.jpg

:D

I still wasn't able to dye the vest. I had to use a fabric paint. But it was a nice, normal red and when I applied it to the vest, it came out this color:

dsc01624o.jpg

Perfect really if you ask me (compare with pic below). Plus it didn't cover up the STARS writing on the back! Too bad the yellow didn't work. Yellow is such a weak color that the green overpowered it. So I may have to attempt bleaching for Brad's.

And no, I don't have any plans for any of the female characters. I think it would be near impossible to find their gear right now :(

Come on HT! Give us a STARS Jill!

By the way, would anyone be interested in a Barry head based off of his newer look?

I've gotten a Ray Stevenson Punisher head that is really close. But the problem is it is meant for a normal neck, not a muscle body neck. I've got a customizer that is willing to not just fit it for a muscle neck, but resculpt it a bit to look even more like Barry. But the price is kind of high, plus it would need to be painted. But if others were interested in the Barry sculpt, I could perhaps see if he would be willing to cast it and help offset some of my costs. And I'm sure we could do both regular and muscle neck plugs depending on interest.

Last edited:
I still wasn't able to dye the vest. I had to use a fabric paint. But it was a nice, normal red and when I applied it to the vest, it came out this color:

dsc01624o.jpg

Perfect really if you ask me (compare with pic below). Plus it didn't cover up the STARS writing on the back! Too bad the yellow didn't work. Yellow is such a weak color that the green overpowered it. So I may have to attempt bleaching for Brad's.

And no, I don't have any plans for any of the female characters. I think it would be near impossible to find their gear right now :(

Come on HT! Give us a STARS Jill!

By the way, would anyone be interested in a Barry head based off of his newer look?

I've gotten a Ray Stevenson Punisher head that is really close. But the problem is it is meant for a normal neck, not a muscle body neck. I've got a customizer that is willing to not just fit it for a muscle neck, but resculpt it a bit to look even more like Barry. But the price is kind of high, plus it would need to be painted. But if others were interested in the Barry sculpt, I could perhaps see if he would be willing to cast it and help offset some of my costs. And I'm sure we could do both regular and muscle neck plugs depending on interest.

Very nice. I really like that it looks a bit faded (or is it the light). Gives it a kinda worn look. Like he's been fighting zombies and 9 foot Tyrants all night.

Barry looks really awesome so far.

I was looking into some clothing options for making a Rebecca, and I found a vest, green shirt, and green pants similar to what she wears although they're probably meant for a male 1/6 body. I also think it'd be pretty difficult to get a good headsculpt for her and the the specific STARS insignia and cross on the back of ther vest and pouch would be difficult to do.

That outfit is just perfect. Fantastic work there. I'm curious where the holster came from. I really hope you can find a solution for the head, and I look forward to seeing the finished piece.

I got the holster from Toy Anxiety. They had a bunch left too.

I have a Ray Stevenson Punisher head for Barry. His updated-graphics-look looks a lot like him. As I mentioned, I do have a customizer that is willing to resculpt it a bit to closer resemble Barry. He can also fit it for the muscle body and repaint it, but the only problem is it will be a bit pricey.

If there are people interested in a Barry sculpt though, we might be able to cast it and that might off set some of the costs. The headsculpt is really the only thing that should be holding people back from making a Barry. The vest takes red fabric paint wonderfully! And that was the thing I was most worried about.

:lol Me too. Its a great series. I don't know how I passed it up all of these years. I guess its becauase I tend to play games based on already existing properties :duh

But I've had fun with these RE customs so far. Wesker was an easy one and Barry is practically complete except for the head. Brad's vest coloring is giving me trouble though since the yellow paint is too weak to cover the green. And I'm still not 100% sure the knock-off T-1000 head is the best head for him. I wish there was something more cowardly, but there surprisingly isn't a lot of heads with slicked back hair and are similar to Brad.

But I really want to finish off the Alpha team. Brad and Barry nearly do that though! Its just Jill that is the problem. So I'm praying HT does one because I have no idea where I would find stuff even close to her outfit. At least with Brad and Barry there is Wesker and Chris to steal from. I suppose if I do another RE custom it would be Hunk, who I haven't actually come across yet (I just crashed the train in RE3).

Technically, you would also need Joseph to finish off Alpha team. ;)

Also, Hunk is in RE2. His story is an unlockable.

:lol Yeah I'm not that good yet. So no Hunk for me :(

Dangit guys! Now I need to track down parts for Joseph! Since he isn't really in the RE Director's Cut, he didn't really exist to me. Was he supposed to be the guy that picks up the hand and gets killed by the dogs?

And by the way, I have to say the reason STARS is locked in the mansion is pathetic. They can't fight off a few dogs? Yet they can fight countless zombies, hunters, spiders, snakes, lab creatures, tyrants, and oh yeah, some dogs? :lol

And by the way, I have to say the reason STARS is locked in the mansion is pathetic. They can't fight off a few dogs? Yet they can fight countless zombies, hunters, spiders, snakes, lab creatures, tyrants, and oh yeah, some dogs? :lol

:rotfl:rotfl

"It is too dangerous to go out there!"

Really?

Dangit guys! Now I need to track down parts for Joseph! Since he isn't really in the RE Director's Cut, he didn't really exist to me. Was he supposed to be the guy that picks up the hand and gets killed by the dogs?
l

Yup, that's him. He shouldn't be too hard. Same basic S.T.A.R.S. outfit, only with a dark gray vest and camo pants, plus the bandanna.

Back