JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings Balrog Original art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I'm starting a fresh thread on all my LOTR related art and news.
Currently, I just sent out the first wave of my "The Clash of Kings" fine art pieces for deliveries; thanks for your patience.
Sideshow Collectibles will be selling these lithos as framed pieces also, probably a few weeks from now, so watch for that : )
Here is a link to the Clash of Kings fine art you can find in my store:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...61004&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

ClashofKingsAragorn.jpg

I'm really looking forward to begin work on my next "LOTR baddie" piece starting right after the Star Wars Celebration Florida 2010 show. I just might have a sneek peek of it at my booth at San Diego Comicon booth #4719!

Take care all,

JV

Last edited:
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings

Got my shipping notice for the Clash piece. Looking forward to getting it and eventually getting it framed. Can't wait to see what the baddie piece is. :)

Sounds good Josh :D

Jerry, as tempted as I was to buy one of these, I'm holding out for the canvas giclée. :)

Hi there Woods!

I understand. The canvases are going to be extra special with that "gallery wrap" option, along with a different look that only the surface of a canvas offers.
I'll be sure to inform everyone when I get near to launching my Canvas editions, maybe late summer early fall.
Of course, I love milkshakes as well as hamburgers, even if they are different :lol

JV

Got my clash piece today and its awesome! #8/300

Right on, Josh!

be sure to show me a pic if you frame it up!

JV

Will do. Hopefully that will be soon but for sure during the summer.

Looks great! Hopefully I'll be able to add some of your lotr art to my collection someday.

Maybe some of the kind folks here on the Freaks boards can show some framed examples of what they've done. You can also check it out on the sticky thread above in the Remarque Registry section. There's a lot of framed examples there too!

JV

Personally... cannot wait to see what comes up for C5 ! :D

My C5 ESB piece is all done awaiting the approval to show the piece in it's entirety. I have a few sneek peeks over at rebelscum.com there

JV

Hi again guys.

I know some of you that visited my booth at SDCC watched me in the process of creating some new "Antique Sepia" toned pieces for my Licensed Lord of the Rings fine art program.

I plan to make canvas giclees of these pieces, limited to 100 or less pieces each worldwide.Paper giclees will follow later, also limited to no more than 200. For now, since some of you have seen these as works in progress, I can show them already : )

StriderVanderstelt.jpg

RingwraithVanderstelt.jpg

GandalfVanderstelt.jpg

ArwenVanderstelt.jpg

These originals will be available for purchase soon. PM me if your interested. Thanks for lookin'

JV

I'll be down for paper copies of GTG, Strider, and the Ringwraith.

Right on Josh.

Going to CV? Didn't see ya at SDCC. I'll keep you posted on t hose paper editions once we start rollin'

JV

No, CV for me. I stopped by with someone real quick a couple times but you where working on those. I didn't want to pester ya while working. :lol

Man I wish I had lots of wall space, I'd get Gandalf and Arwen for sure, awesome work Jerry.

Thanks everyone.

You should have said hi Josh : ) I am trying to get used to doing this sort of thing publicly, so it would have been fine!

JV

Back