8-year-old boy thwart's attempted abduction of his little sister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap..... That kid is going to get ALL the ladies for the rest of his life! :lol

But really, that's amazing he rescued his sister like that.... Really brave. I'm just surprised the man got outmatched by an 8-year old!!! That guy must feel REAL crunchy right now.... And when he gets caught, he's a gonna get a raped..... :lol

Awesome kid!

But good God you literally can't take your eyes off your kids for 1 second today without some ____ing pervert trying to do something to them.

I wish these pervs had some sign that gave the away so we could shoot them on sight.

this kid is amazing. wow. i wish more people were like this kid.
Neither child was injured in the attempted abduction.
:horror:horror:horror
(gotta say, it's pretty sad for a full grown man to be beaten by an 8 year old. still glad he got beaten though)

That guy must feel REAL crunchy right now.... And when he gets caught, he's a gonna get a raped..... :lol
the kid might have beat the jail inmates to that...
Awesome kid!

But good God you literally can't take your eyes off your kids for 1 second today without some ____ing pervert trying to do something to them.
it's a sad world we live in today.
I wish these pervs had some sign that gave the away so we could shoot them on sight.
signs that say "Collects Action Figures" ?? :gun

This is what I hope to see from more kids. Not that I hope to see more abduction attempts. But I also hope that my kids (whenever I actually have any) would feel brave and strong enough to fight back.

This is what I hope to see from more kids. Not that I hope to see more abduction attempts. But I also hope that my kids (whenever I actually have any) would feel brave and strong enough to fight back.

Teaching kids of the dangers of the world as well as how to defend themselves would be a good way to get that sort of thinking started. Not that I'm implying you haven't considered doing that already...

:)

I got in the most heated argument I've ever been in online, two years ago at Rebelscum. It was right after that guy stabbed the hell out of the kid sitting next to him on the Greyhound bus in Canada. I called the people on the bus cowards for having done nothing, and all of the Canadians over there flipped out.

Now an 8 year old comes along and exhibits exactly the courage and presence of mind that I had expected (unjustly, of course :rolleyes:) from those Greyhound passengers. Never expected to be so completely vindicated. I wish I could thank this kid personally for renewing my faith in humanity for a minute or two.

I got in the most heated argument I've ever been in online, two years ago at Rebelscum. It was right after that guy stabbed the hell out of the kid sitting next to him on the Greyhound bus in Canada. I called the people on the bus cowards for having done nothing, and all of the Canadians over there flipped out.

Now an 8 year old comes along and exhibits exactly the courage and presence of mind that I had expected (unjustly, of course :rolleyes:) from those Greyhound passengers. Never expected to be so completely vindicated. I wish I could thank this kid personally for renewing my faith in humanity for a minute or two.

Personally, I have never been able to understand why it seems to be absolute tabboo to call out cowardice.

Edit - I don't think the bad guys are winning the war...but they sure are racking up the body count. And when there are 10 good guys or more for every bad guy...it is not acceptable to me.

well i hope that everything we are reading in the artical can be taken at face value. i mean how does an 8 year old beat up an adult? both the kids had ran so far away that the mother never saw the man? I really do hope that there isn't something more here and the kid really did beat up an adult, if so awesome job kid you rock.

Back