Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 179 of 608 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 6076
  1. #1781
    Blue Flame of the West/Mod MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sunny California, USA
    Posts
    19,733
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation

    Default Re: LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer009 View Post
    I really hope Locke isn't killed off before Lost is finished, he is my favorite character despite the fact that people think he has just turned in to the Island crazy crack pot I'll stay loyal too Locke till the end
    If the Island has the power to keep people from being killed if it has big plans for them, then I get the feeling that Locke is pretty safe.

  2. #1782
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gaia's Back
    Posts
    4,144
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by tomandshell View Post
    If the Island has the power to keep people from being killed if it has big plans for them, then I get the feeling that Locke is pretty safe.
    Sweeeeet I like those odds
    Soon to come Kratos PF
    Hidden Content

  3. #1783
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,205
    Feedback
    47 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer009 View Post
    I really hope Locke isn't killed off before Lost is finished, he is my favorite character despite the fact that people think he has just turned in to the Island crazy crack pot I'll stay loyal too Locke till the end
    That said I'm assuming Jin, may be killed when/and if that C4 in the Kahana explodes in the episode coming up, but Jin is one of my favorite characters also
    Desmond too is one of my favorite characters I really don't want to see him killed off
    I think Locke will die at the very end of the series. Desmond won't die and will live "happily ever after" with Penny methinks.

  4. #1784
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gaia's Back
    Posts
    4,144
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy Chicken View Post
    I think Locke will die at the very end of the series. Desmond won't die and will live "happily ever after" with Penny methinks.
    Lets hope that Desmond does live I assume he is not recognised as one of the Oceanic 6 due to the fact he was not on Flight 815
    Soon to come Kratos PF
    Hidden Content

  5. #1785
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    16,723
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Reputation
    Just bumping in anticipation of the 2 hour season finale tonight!

    And don't forget they are re-airing part 1(WITH BRAND NEW FOOTAGE!) of the finale so it'll be a 3 hour bonanza tonight!

  6. #1786
    Super Freak

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    1,112
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Thanks for the heads-up on the new footage part, didn't know that. This season's been FANTASTIC! Really, really enjoying it, shame it has to end. Course, I won't get to see the finale until it accidentally d/l's to my PC tomorrow. Must get that seen to...

  7. #1787
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Berkeley CA 510 East Bay
    Posts
    4,586
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by UTtoyfan View Post
    And don't forget they are re-airing part 1(WITH BRAND NEW FOOTAGE!) of the finale so it'll be a 3 hour bonanza tonight!
    What??!! YES!!!
    XBL: Mmmmm Bacons PSN: Sick_Boy82 AIM: SicBoy82
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  8. #1788
    Blue Flame of the West/Mod MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sunny California, USA
    Posts
    19,733
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    There were some additional questions cut out of the Oceanic press conference that will be back in now.

  9. #1789
    It ain't the years honey
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    13,764
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    I know who's in the coffin.

  10. #1790
    Darth Critter's Mommy
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,701
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
    I know who's in the coffin.
    Who? Tell me.
    _____________________________________________
    Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •