Hello there - from Germany!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiMo Sol

Freakalicious
Reaction score
My name is Simon, I am 34 y.o. and from Germany.

After being a passive reader for a while I'm going to post some of my custom work from time to time.

I'd like to call myself a collector, but I do not have many "original" statues, just two Sideshows (The Gandalf on Shadowfax was a must for me. :1-1:) and a few Kotobukiyas, just because the are too expensive for me. :( But I just make a virtue out of necessity and make my own ones:

I began kit building when I was 18 and after a while I wasn't pleased by the likeness of most sculpts. So I began to modify the heads... and that was the start of my sculpting hobby, mostly done in classic 6th scale. Now I am bashing my old kits or make complete new sculpts like the Bruce Willis shown before in the custom-corner. I don't know if I should post WIP shots like I do in other forums... but at least I'd just like to share my hobby with you.

Maybe my english is a little clumsy... but I hope there won't be problems with understanding me. So long!

Last edited:
My name is Simon, I am 34 y.o. and from Germany.

After being a passive reader for a while I'm going to post some of my custom work from time to time.

I'd like to call myself a collector, but I do not have many "original" statues, just two Sideshows (The Gandalf on Shadowfax was a must for me. :1-1:) and a few Kotobukiyas, just because the are too expensive for me. :( But I just make a virtue out of necessity and make my own ones:

I began kit building when I was 18 and after a while I wasn't pleased by the likeness of most sculpts. So I began to modify the heads... and that was the start of my sculpting hobby, mostly done in classic 6th scale. Now I am bashing my old kits or make complete new sculpts like the Bruce Willis shown before in the custom-corner. I don't know if I should post WIP shots like I do in other forums... but at least I'd just like to share my hobby with you.

Maybe my english is a little clumsy... but I hope there won't be problems with understanding me. So long!

You English is excellent!

I look forward to seeing your work!

Welcome :) :duff

Back