• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: McFarlane Matrix APU figure, WTB: Mcfarlane Matrix Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
[image]https://img198.imageshack.us/img198/73/mcfar57.jpg[/image]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

it can be loose or packaged if anyone has it for sale! i would really appreciate this!!

WTB: Mcfarlane Matrix Figures

if anyone has any for sale, please let me know which ones you have and i will let you know if i need it or not. i dont have many right now so please let me know if you have any mcfarlane matrix movie figures you want to sell or get rid of. they can be loose or moc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTB: McFarlane Matrix APU figure

bump!.................................

Re: WTB: McFarlane Matrix APU figure

I have one that is new in an unopened box. Asking $90.00 shipped for it. I also have another one that is broken right at the waist and one tube is disconnected. Simple fix with some glue or, if you are pretty handy, another method. I will let that one go for $60.00 shipped.

PM if you are interested.

Added the McFarlane Matric Figs to your opening post rather than merge your new thread into this one as it would on ly appear as the last post.
x :duff

I have all the figures loose complete, the castle set loose complete(i think), and sealed APU. PM an offer.

Hello guys. I'm returning to this old post because i have a question for those of you having these figures (series 2). Do you think it's possible to switch Neo's head (from the Burly Brawl scene with Smith) with the Real World's Neo? i love the sculp of the Burly Brawl one,but i dont' like the fact that he has that wet appearance, so i was thinking about getting this one to chage their heads and make a regular version. Do you think it could work?

i have the matrix chateau boxset,mib, and a loose ,mint complete, morpheaus
in chair , also have loose,mint, complete Niobe for sale.

this guy contact anybody about the figures? I haven't heard anything. and chateau is complete.

this guy contact anybody about the figures? I haven't heard anything. and chateau is complete.

i am interested but right now funds are low and i need to wait till i have enough again. but trust me i am interested and will PM ppl when i got the doe.

Back