Predator 1 movie poster ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tewhitte

Super Freak
Reaction score
im moving into my new house at the end of may and im looking around for some unique and artistic predator 1 posters or prints to frame and hang in my "man room". i am just wondering if anyone has any ideas of where i can find unique predator 1 posters. i am of course going to use the original movie poster but i was just wanting to spice things up with some different variations.

thanks in advance

Tewhitte

The original PREDATOR movie posters 27 X 40 go for a couple hundred bucks if my memory serves me correctly.

You may want to look into foriegn PREDATOR movie posters, i'm sure they have all sorts of screwey effects.

yea ive been looking and am having a hard time finding cool ones. i found an italian poster that kind of looks like district 9 lol

now that is a great website indeed but im looking for something a little more on the artistic side

also if i find a photo on the internet how or what is the process of getting a poster made of that image, if that is even possible

It can be done but you would need it to be really high resolution for a full size poster.

yea i found some pictures online of either out of date posters or photos that have not been made into posters. i dont know if there is any legal stuff protecting these images from being printed as a personal poster i mean im not going to sell them i just want to get them printed and framed. i wonder if this is possible with those alamo drafthouse posters that they are talking about in the other sections. anyone have any insight into the copyright rules? im jw because i dont want to go to kinkos and get arrested lol

If you were to take some files to Kinkos and have them printed, you would likely be turned away, unless you were able to somehow prove that they are your work...they will not reproduce movie posters. The only way would be to find a mom and pop shop that just wants the business and doesnt care about copyright laws. I was able to find a Predator 1 repro poster on ebay last year for a great price, it is dry mounted and hung on the wall in my movie room. I actually have a printing press (I'm a graphic designer,) but the maximum paper size I can use is 20x24, and the largest papersize I have is 11x17...which is a perfect mini movie poseter size. So if you found some files that you liked and sent me the images I could print them out and send them to you, for a small fee and postage.

I have these two, first one is a hard to find print, second is a poster. Need to get that print framed though :banghead

predator-print.jpg

24-459.jpg

it was made by Marc Wolfe just fyi; not sure how many he made, but this is the only one I have been able to find.

Back