what's happening peeps...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

Freakzoid
Reaction score
been out of here for some time... what's new on the horizon...?

any big rumors on forthcoming products...?

:naughty

LMFAO !!!!! :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha !!!!!TOM YOUR TOO MUCH!!!!!

welcome back...

not much has been happenin, but SS found a batch of 100 original balrogs sitting in their warehouse and posted them in the 'For Trade' section here.

Took a while but they eventually all sold out !

Originally posted by revilal
not much has been happenin, but SS found a batch of 100 original balrogs sitting in their warehouse and posted them in the 'For Trade' section here.

Took a while but they eventually all sold out !

They did not even have a limit, sos I gots 43 of em. What an investment at $300 a piece. I was gonna sell them for $2200 a piece, but the addition of these 100 that they did not know about, drove the market price down to $150 a piece. Now no one will even trade me a Pippen statue straight up. They want me to through in an extra $50. Stupid Daddy 'Rog.

Anyways...........welcome back.................

Oh, big rumor is............next LOTR PF is to be the Dwarf Lord................

Everythings been real nice and quiet actually. Nobody looking to stir up crap and get arugments going. ;)

SS has had some great stuff up for order or to get on the waitlist for in all areas that they do.:D

Also, don't know if this has been mentionned to you yet, but 2 weeks ago there was this give away, here on this board...Sideshow gave 100 grey hulk statues on random board members here...ohh, and Dusty put some pictures of her in the shower in the ''what do you freaks look like'' thread, but Dave quickly banned them....anyway welcome back...

Shaihulud said:
SF...I PRESUME

He never posted at S&F under Diesel. TC means The Mausoleam (spelling) that's where he and a few others went because we where some wonderful folks here. Well, so they said but they used some very choice names for us here.:rolleyes:

jlcmsu said:
He never posted at S&F under Diesel. TC means The Mausoleam (spelling) that's where he and a few others went because we where some wonderful folks here. Well, so they said but they used some very choice names for us here.:rolleyes:

He ain't wrong :D

TC :angelsmil

They have some fine members there, over at the Mausoleum, with great stuff like members creating new user names to insult other peoples' intelligence.

Where do I sign up...? :rolleyes:

Agent23 said:
They have some fine members there, over at the Mausoleum, with great stuff like members creating new user names to insult other peoples' intelligence.

Where do I sign up...? :rolleyes:

Bad luck Agent......................................... You're far too clever to play over there :D:D

TC :naughty

Oh darn...I really was looking forward to registering tonight.

:rolleyes:

:D

good to see some things don't change...

the whiners are still whining about the same ole ****...

:rolleyes:

what's the story on the Hobbit movie...? yay or nay...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back