Indiana Jones PF line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader AL said:
Would anyone be interested in an Indiana Jones PF line?

The question would be: is there actually someone who would'nt be interested in an INDIANA JONES line....:sick

OK, if we're gonna do this, let's do it right! For my PF Indy figure, I want it doe up in the "Raiders Style" hunched over the column of the Golden Idol with the bag of sand in his hand. Though I know most will want him cracking the whip.

I am all for a 1/4 scale German Mechanic to go beside a 1/4 Indy.

;)

IMO,

this is probably the only license that would sell better than Star Wars.

Unlike Star Wars, there isn't hardly any Indy merchandise being sold at all so if any company would get the rights to do Indy stuff I'm certain it would sell like crazy.

Is this a trick question?

I would soil myself if there was a Premiuim Format or 12" line! Give me a 'Raiders' Indy, 'Temple' Short Round, 'Last Crusade' Dr. Jones (Sean Connery), Sallah and Marion Ravenwood!!

Bring em all on!!

Last edited:
The ill Jedi said:
...Give me a 'Raiders' Indy, 'Temple' Short Round, 'Lost Ark' Dr. Jones (Sean Connery), Sallah and Marion Ravenwood!!

Sean Connery was in "Raiders of the Lost Ark"?

:)

UH...SHAW!!!! "Dr. Jones...my professional name."..."Dr. Jones to you doll!" -Mr. Shortround...with exclusive Shortround! Please make the pose and characterisic grin when he realizes theres no round in his gun! "Snakes, I hate snakes!"

I believe the powers that be are sitting on the rights until Indy 4 gets going. So... maybe in a year or two?

Sideshow Andy said:

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Too funny Andy...

Anyway, I know I'd go crazy over ANY Indy stuff from Sideshow. By far the best thing they could do that they haven't already. If they did a PF if would have to be Raiders Indy... Maybe an exclusive with his jacket on... COVERED IN SPIDERS!!

Would be a great line.....................but so would the TV show "Different Strokes"...................who would want an Arnold figure that said "Whachu talkin bout Willis?"..................................come on.......................

In all seriousness...................Indy would be a great line....................

EVILFACE said:
Who is Indiana Jones??

He's that scruffy unshaven guy that always wears dirty clothes and picks fights with people whilst stealing ancient artefacts to flip on EBAY :cool:

A 1/4 scale Indy would be unreal. Sculpted by Mat and Andy, I can see similar style costuming to the Hellboy figure and that whip :horror Oh boy how cool would an indy figure be:joy

HINT HINT SS:joy

Would love to see a Indiana jones PF:google
Doesn't matter how much it cost just have to get one:naughty

These are some cool indiana poses:
indianajones0yz.jpg
raidersposter3mf.gif
temple27yc.jpg

Or Willie Scott/Kate Capshaw would also make an unique PF with that dress
497pb.jpg

You know, I don't think Harrison Ford would be good on an Indy 4 movie. I think the past 20 years of acting like the "common man caught in distressful situations" has gotten to his acting.

Not saying he can't be cool again but I am just too used to see him tripping over himself every time an explosion goes off or something is going on. You know what I mean. Just look at any of his Jack Ryan films. Same look of desperation and same tripping over his shoe laces. :rolleyes:

Sideshow Andy said:

Whoops! Sorry, I was excited when I typed that, didn't realize I made a boo boo, I truly meant 'Last Crusade' and it has been corrected! :D

SolidLiquidFox said:
You know, I don't think Harrison Ford would be good on an Indy 4 movie. I think the past 20 years of acting like the "common man caught in distressful situations" has gotten to his acting.

Not saying he can't be cool again but I am just too used to see him tripping over himself every time an explosion goes off or something is going on. You know what I mean. Just look at any of his Jack Ryan films. Same look of desperation and same tripping over his shoe laces. :rolleyes:

You have a point, he has really slipped into a monotonous 'tone' in all of his roles... I'm very curious to see if he still has any Indy in him, so to speak.

On another note.... Speaking of Kate Capshaw, caught a glimpse of her at the Golden Globes, she still looks GOOOOD. Would be cool to see her revive her role in part 4 (although I still think Marion was always the best "Indy Girl" where personality is concerned).

Another reason why I am not looking forward to Indy 4: George Lucas and CGI. From digital stunt men to over the top computer graphics for everything, Lucas may forget that what made this franchise great was the sense of adventure, real locations, stunts and the cinematograhy tools of the 80's (as cheesy as some were).

Keep it real Lucas and Spielberg...keep it real.

Back