2010/2011 TV Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
The latest moves by the networks just hit the web and some interesting notes. I'm glad that ABC is killing Scrubs finally, this season should never have been...but there are some interesting ones not yet renewed...

RENEWED

30 Rock (NBC)
90210 (CW)
The Amazing Race (CBS)
American Dad (Fox)
America's Next Top Model (CW)
The Big Bang Theory (CBS)
Bones (Fox)
Brothers & Sisters (ABC)
Castle (ABC)
The Cleveland Show (Fox)
Community (NBC)
Cougar Town (ABC)
Family Guy (Fox)
Friday Night Lights (NBC)
Fringe (Fox)
Glee (Fox)
Gossip Girl (CW)
The Good Wife (CBS)
How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
The Middle (ABC)
Modern Family (ABC)
NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS)
The Office (NBC)
Parenthood (NBC)
Parks and Recreation (NBC)
The Simpsons (Fox)
Smallville (CW)
Supernatural (CW)
Survivor (CBS)
Two and a Half Men (CBS)
The Vampire Diaries (CW)

LOOKING GOOD

Accidentally on Purpose (CBS)
American Idol (Fox)
The Bachelor (ABC)
The Biggest Loser (NBC)
Celebrity Apprentice (NBC)
Chuck (NBC)
Criminal Minds (CBS)
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CBS)
CSI: Miami (CBS)
CSI: NY (CBS)
Dancing with the Stars (ABC)
Desperate Housewives (ABC)
Gary Unmarried (CBS)
Ghost Whisperer (CBS)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
House (Fox)
Human Target (Fox)
Law & Order (NBC)
Law & Order: SVU (NBC)
Lie to Me (Fox)
Medium (CBS)
The Mentalist (CBS)
NCIS (CBS)
New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS)
One Tree Hill (CW)
Private Practice (ABC)
Rules of Engagement (CBS)
V (ABC)

NOT LOOKING SO GOOD

Better Off Ted (ABC)
Cold Case (CBS)
The Deep End (ABC)
FlashForward (ABC)
The Forgotten (ABC)
Heroes (NBC)
Life Unexpected (CW)
Melrose Place (CW)
Mercy (NBC)
Miami Medical (CBS)
Numb3rs (CBS)
Trauma (NBC)

CANCELED/ENDING

24 (Fox)
The Beautiful Life: TBL (CW)
Brothers (Fox)
Dollhouse (Fox)
Eastwick (ABC)
Hank (ABC)
Lost (ABC)
Past Life (Fox)
Scrubs (ABC)
Sons of Tucson (Fox)
Three Rivers (CBS)
'Til Death (Fox)
Ugly Betty (ABC)

Really surprised to see two and a half men renewed. It will be a major let down if they find a replacement for Sheen.

Better Off Ted needs to come back. That show is sooo great!!

Thank god Til Death is ending. That show is horrible and my wife forces me to watch it.

Just noticed The Cleveland Show got renewed. I'm a little surprised at that.

The one I find most interesting is American Idol hasnt been renewed yet. It has REALLY lost its appeal IMO, and Im happy that its not a given for next year.

Id like to see V stay, but the one IM pulling for the most is Chuck!! Great show!

The first three seasons were good, so give them a go. But the last three have been pretty crappy.

Ok man will do, cheers!

The one I find most interesting is American Idol hasnt been renewed yet. It has REALLY lost its appeal IMO, and Im happy that its not a given for next year.

All shows like that should be taken off tv right this second. :lol

I was going to give that a shot but is it crap?

One of this headliners (Bernard from The Santa Clause) just signed to do a pilot for Fox so I'd say the outlook isn't so good.

Well Paula left and Simon reportedly is leaving after this season so I'm not sure people will care to stick around to see Ellen, Randy and that other chick or a Simon impersonator...

NCIS looking good? It should be a given :(
My parents love that show, so I hope it stays on for their sake. As for the 3 1/2 Men show, seems like Emilio Estevez could replace Sheen pretty easily. Or, barring that, Judd Nelson or one of the "Weird Science" nerds. Lots of brat packers looking for work.

RIP 24.

I haven't watched any of this season yet, but I'm glad to see Smallville renewed. I also lost track of Flashforward, but am expecting to catch up this summer, so I wouldn't mind seeing it renewed either. Looking for replacements for 24. I may give Human Target a shot if it lasts.

SnakeDoc

RIP 24.

I haven't watched any of this season yet, but I'm glad to see Smallville renewed. I also lost track of Flashforward, but am expecting to catch up this summer, so I wouldn't mind seeing it renewed either. Looking for replacements for 24. I may give Human Target a shot if it lasts.

SnakeDoc

Human Target was alright from the few episodes i've seen, i'll grab the rest when the season is over so i can watch them all in one week.

I'm happy that Castle got renewed as its my favorite show on right now. Chuck is my second favorite, but this season is hit or miss and I can't stand the episodes that had Brandon Routh in them. Glad they killed him off.

V is also starting to get good, but I hope they stop with this break halfway into the season. I completely forgot about it coming back until last week and then I had to go and download all the episodes I missed.

My parents love that show, so I hope it stays on for their sake. As for the 3 1/2 Men show, seems like Emilio Estevez could replace Sheen pretty easily. Or, barring that, Judd Nelson or one of the "Weird Science" nerds. Lots of brat packers looking for work.

Didn't Emilio guest spot on it and he died? Can't remember. I don't think he could pull off the "ladies man" role that Charlie did. Though I've never found Charlie attractive for a loooooong time.

Back