Jason, Freddy and Michael Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.L.I.E.N

Super Freak
Reaction score
A thread to ask questions about any of the three of these horror series :yess: The purpose being to stop pointless one-off threads being made.

In film, on set, costumes and trivia.... post your knowledge. Horror Freaks of the forum unite! :1-1:

I dunno. Given the depth of each character, unlike the copycat Aliens & Predator thread in the R&A section, each of these might need (and potentially already have - I didn't search) their own thread. I know there's already a Meyers thread.

Yeah theres so many threads about each character the answers are all out there most likely, but again I didnt search either...as laziness consumes me...

I did search and what I found was threads consisting of rants and any decent answers swamped by silly childish squabbles. This thread,I believe, is a good source for clear answers and healthy good taste discussion/ fact finder thread.

I did search and what I found was threads consisting of rants and any decent answers swamped by silly childish squabbles. This thread,I believe, is a good source for clear answers and healthy good taste discussion/ fact finder thread.

What makes you think that won't happen here? :dunno:lol

Well the other Q&A thread I set up managed to stay decent..... I can only hope people are mature enough on this section aswell

Well the other Q&A thread I set up managed to stay decent..... I can only hope people are mature enough on this section aswell

Famous last words. Especially combining all three, remakes and all into one thread. You created the perfect recipe for flame war unbound. :lol

Could u not make it a "classic slasher" film thread. Therefore including TCM, Friday 13th, NOES etc? Just a thought.

Anywho, was gonn ask this in the fav Friday the 13th thread but thought this might be a good chance to try out the thread. :)
Has anyone seen His Name Was Jason and know if its any good or worth watching?

I saw and enjoyed it. Some neat facts and interesting stories from the old cast members.

Could u not make it a "classic slasher" film thread. Therefore including TCM, Friday 13th, NOES etc? Just a thought.

Anywho, was gonn ask this in the fav Friday the 13th thread but thought this might be a good chance to try out the thread. :)
Has anyone seen His Name Was Jason and know if its any good or worth watching?

If you're even a casual fan of Jason, that's a definite MUST OWN! There's also a Freddy one coming out sometime soon. Looking forward to picking that one up as well.

Sweet, i wasnt sure if it was gonna be some lamely put together attempt at a cash in or a half decent documentary. I reckon i'll have to pick it up. I've been in a real "Jason" mood lately. Haha.

If you're even a casual fan of Jason, that's a definite MUST OWN! There's also a Freddy one coming out sometime soon. Looking forward to picking that one up as well.

First I have heard about this one I will have to pick it up when its released.

I like the idea of this thread but I hate to say it but it will most likely turn into a pissing contest about who is better. Maybe start an individual thread on each one ie.

The Old Myers House (All things Halloween)

Camp Blood (All things Friday)

The Boiler Room (All things Nightmare)

Sweet, i wasnt sure if it was gonna be some lamely put together attempt at a cash in or a half decent documentary. I reckon i'll have to pick it up. I've been in a real "Jason" mood lately. Haha.

you should be in a jason mood everyday my friend.:bunnydanc

you should be in a jason mood everyday my friend.:bunnydanc

Haha, well im usually iin a "horror icon" mood, but usually one will slink into the spotlight for a while, and lately its been jason. I wanna see that mask slashing some teenagers up in the woods. Is that a bit messed up? :rotfl

First I have heard about this one I will have to pick it up when its released.

I like the idea of this thread but I hate to say it but it will most likely turn into a pissing contest about who is better. Maybe start an individual thread on each one ie.

The Old Myers House (All things Halloween)

Camp Blood (All things Friday)

The Boiler Room (All things Nightmare)

I like this idea here... and those are perfect names for the threads.

Back