Almost 300 posts and i never said hello..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calcifer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some of you may know me a bit by now ..but i will just give you all a bit of info on myself like i should have done when i first joined:rolleyes:
Im 22 years old im from Ireland and i live in a nice town called Westport
Im big into art especially 3d style stuff ..getting into the whole pepakura scene at the moment ..Im a fan of gaming especially jrpg games ..currently playing ff13 at the moment.

I have been collecting 1/6 figures for a while now ..since about the release of the ht ironman m3 v1 ..as that was my first hot toy.
I do reviews on figures, you can find my channel here
https://www.youtube.com/user/limitnonexistent

XBOX360 Gamertag - lobstershabazz
PSNID - Flipzstar ..Modnation will rock!!

Tnx yall!

Really enjoyed your Rocketeer review.
Cool that you like the movie, it worked because of Joe Johnston and Dave Stevens, Johnston infamously was ILM alumni and responsible for so much of what made the Star Wars design ethic awesome, and Stevens created a great character, and spent so much of his relatively short life perfecting him. It just happened to be released at the wrong time.
Did you get a Batman to go with your Batpod?

Really enjoyed your Rocketeer review.
Cool that you like the movie, it worked because of Joe Johnston and Dave Stevens, Johnston infamously was ILM alumni and responsible for so much of what made the Star Wars design ethic awesome, and Stevens created a great character, and spent so much of his relatively short life perfecting him. It just happened to be released at the wrong time.
Did you get a Batman to go with your Batpod?

Tnx dude!, ya i got the dx02 on order ..hopefully it should be defect free:pray:

We were supposed to introduce ourselves? Man is my face red. Hello and I have a thread to start....

Well heres your official welcome then...

:wave:welcome:wave
Enjoy the Freak Show

on another note... over 1,150 posts and I haven't "introduced" myself:rolleyes:

welcome-1.gif

Back