►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
I am a collector from Eastern Europe. My Star Wars focus are Original Trilogy Imperials and Troopers with some minor exceptions. As for other lines I mostly collect Terminator 1 & 2 Endoskeletons, Predator 1 & 2, and anime (mostly Masamune Shirow stuff - Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Intron Depot etc.), plus a few other lines (Aeon Flux, SG-1, Star Trek etc.).

Below you will see my collection display (pictures and videos) and then further, when reading this thread, you will have an idea about the collectibles I acquired, and how my collection evolved in time.

A link to my collection on Photobucket

My collection at the Rebelscum Registry and Rebelscum Photo Gallery

Sideshow Collectibles - Meet this week’s Featured Collector

Sideshow Freaks Collection of the Week

Yourprops.com

Collecting Ground

RateMyCollection

For the youtube fans here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/jkno

And please check out my Tunisia trip - Star Wars locations included

Collection video:

PICTURES:

Collection update 2021:

collection-display-146.jpg

collection-display-150.jpg

collection-display-144.jpg

collection-display-154.jpg

collection-display-157.jpg

collection-display-159.jpg

collection-display-163.jpg

collection-display-167.jpg

collection-display-170.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Jkno's collection

Helmet collection:

e_FX_Darth_Vader_Legend_Edition_helmet_32.jpg

Z0YZaU9.jpg

Replica Sterling ANH Stormtrooper E-11 blaster with genuine M38 tank scope (and M40 scope), accurate T-tracks, real Hengstler Eagle counter and PWC cylinders, and with special made metal display stand and plaques:

Sterling_Stormtrooper_Blaster_replica_83.jpg

MGC ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster:

MGC_ROTJ_Stormtrooper_blaster_47.jpg

Both together:

MGC_ROTJ_Stormtrooper_blaster_45.jpg

Pugman ESB Stunt Stormtrooper blaster:

RS_Pugman_ESB_Stunt_Stormtrooper_blaster_tile.jpg

Merr-Sonn Power 5 Imperial heavy blaster (metal Denix conversion):

Merr-_Sonn_Power_5_blaster_38.jpg

Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster:

blastr.jpg

Life-size LAWS AT-AT Driver helmet and armor on custom bust.

Chest-box comes with LED's that have 2 different lighting effects.

Laws_AT-_AT_Driver_helmet_armor_37.jpg

Last edited:

Elm-Studios ROTJ Emperor bust with Official Pix Ian McDiarmid C6 autograph:

Elm-_Studios_Emperor_Palpatine_bust_21.jpg

RS Prop Masters Stormtrooper armor and helmet built for me by a good 501st friend:

RS_Prop_Masters_Stormtrooper_armor_20.jpg

RS_Prop_Masters_Stormtrooper_armor_23.jpg

RS_Prop_Masters_Stormtrooper_armor_27.jpg

RS_Prop_Masters_Stormtrooper_armor_31.jpg

RS_Prop_Masters_Stormtrooper_armor_33.jpg

RS_Prop_Masters_Stormtrooper_armor_39.jpg

My Master Replicas AT-AT Signature Edition #693/750 display. Added 4 custom made plaques autographed by Julian Glover (General Veers), Ian Liston (AT-AT Driver), Richard Bonehill (Snowtrooper) and Doug Robinson (Snowtrooper), plus a tall plaque with AT-AT info, next to the original plaque signed already by Phil Tippett (visual effects producer - stop motion animator for AT-AT's in ESB)

MR_AT-_AT_SE_55.jpg

-------------------------------

You can see my collection here as well:

My youtube channel:

jkno - YouTube

My collection link on photobucket:

Collection | Photobucket

Last edited:

Nice CD rack !!! Wish i could store my DVDs that way

Great SW Collection Jnko, Very Cool to see a Ghost in the Shell Collector + Anime , Really Did the Cabinets, Thanks for the Show

Galoob! The large ships, THE Predator ship! Fantastic.

congrats, that`s a great collection you have, looks very classy:clap:clap

Thanks for the kind words Jay, Fantasymaker, Lavigne, Colossus, Spewer, Firefly, and Macke!! I really appreciate it! :duff

CD collection - there are about 1500 CD's, 99% original CD's (not bootlegs or CD-R) with ambient, electronic music, ethno, world, movie soundtracks, new age music, fusion, jazz and other related genres. They are from the times I worked at radio in 1998-2003. Example of artists and musicians I like: Vangelis, Jean Michel Jarre, Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze, Kraftwerk, Kitaro, Mike Oldfield, Enya, Sarah Brightman, Pink Floyd, Gheorghe Zamfir etc., to name just a few better known artists.

11cftao.jpg

The anime shelves are from bottom to top (excluding the lower shelf that is for Stargate items): Ghost in the Shell classic and manga figures, the next shelf up contains Ghost in the Shell SAC figures, the other one has Appleseed figures and the top shelf has Masamune Shirow miscellanea/various anime and animated figures.

15200.gif

Tunisia Star Wars movie set in the desert:

IMG_0330.jpg

Last edited:

nice collection ;)

Thank you.

great collection jkno i like your shunya yama____a figures.

Thanks, those are mostly Masamune Shirow figures and statues - I like his Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Intron Depot and Galhound series. :D

Very cool SW collection my friend. Now you need to add some SW PFs too.....

Thanks. I have Vader PF and for now he is enough - he is still boxed. I'll get a Stormtrooper PF when SS decides to make one, and I have a SS Vader 1:1 bust on pre-order, and will be here on September - need to get a custom made cabinet for him... :)

Last edited:

Thanks Voorhees and Entity, you are too kind. Can't wait to bring the other items from the small apartment where I live now to the new house: MR Stormtrooper Blaster, MR Emperor's Cane & Clasp, MR Force FX Vader ANH & ESB sabers, eFX Stormtrooper helmet, HT Predator 2 Batle damaged (need to assemble this bad boy), Sideshow 1:1 Endoskeleton bust, Sideshow Darth Vader Premium Format statue etc.

My small collection on youtube

Thanks Voorhees and Entity, you are too kind. Can't wait to bring the other items from the small apartment where I live now to the new house: MR Stormtrooper Blaster, MR Emperor's Cane & Clasp, MR Force FX Vader ANH & ESB sabers, eFX Stormtrooper helmet, HT Predator 2 Batle damaged (need to assemble this bad boy), Sideshow 1:1 Endoskeleton bust, Sideshow Darth Vader Premium Format statue etc.

My small collection on youtube

Yesss JK bring us those pieces , the stormtrooper blaster and helmet are my objective in the near future :yess:

Back