Valve Game Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
https://www.gamingheads.com/index.php

Gaming Heads is very proud to have signed a license with Valve to produce a range of different collectible lines from Valve's portfolio of franchises, including Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress 2 and Let 4 Dead 2.

The Valve collection line up will include:

* 18 inch statues from Half Life 2

* 12 inch statues from Team Fortress 2

* 12 inch statues from Left 4 Dead 2

* Life size props

Gaming Heads will use original game files to ensure an accurate and artistic representation of each collectible.

500xtf2statue8459514.jpg

Yeh really looking forward to these :) hopefully good prices... will be interested in getting a whole set... if the prices are good, will maybe get both red and blue of each one (an ex and non ex or something)

:p prob too expensive but... so gotta figure out, do i want blu or red ? :/

Half Life 2 statues, Portal collectables, Life size props?

........... WOO HOO!!!

:blissy

*sniff* I’m so happy!

Last edited:
:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Pf Gordon Freeman and Lifesize Gravity Gun would be my grail of grails, I'd probably stop collecting after getting these, this is epic.

Pf Gordon Freeman and Lifesize Gravity Gun would be my grail of grails, I'd probably stop collecting after getting these, this is epic.

Add Alyx Vance and Dog to that and I could do the same, wouldn't mind a life size portal gun as well.

Last edited:
Hell, tbh, I'd take a Strider Vs Dog diorama, Combine Overwatch, G-Man, Vortigaunt, and Head Crab Zombie.

I'd even probably sell off a few things to fund it, this is stuff i've been waiting for since Half Life 1 in 1997.

Back