Jabba Dude's 1/6 Klaatu W.I.P.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToyTowersMan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Jabba Dude's 1/6 Klaatu's Yotts Oren + Wooof -DONE!

Hiho,
start here my own Topic about my next Project..
This is my second sculpt and it's Klaatu!
klaatu_wip1.jpg

It's not perfect....but for my second try in sculpting not so bad i think ;)

klaatu_wip3.jpg

Edit: some pictures deleted...reason..work on a new sculpt^^

Must see about the clothing..but first ...rework on this sculpt ;)
Talk laterz

Last edited:
Hmmm, may have to get that book! Looks cool!

I like your Klaatu sculpt TT, not perfect, (ie nose slightly too wide, sticky-out face prong things a little too smoothed back, etc.), but you've really captured the essence well! The details are all well done.

A little re-working and I think you could turn this sculpt into a perfect 1/6 replica! It's good as is though.

A little re-working and I think you could turn this sculpt into a perfect 1/6 replica! It's good as is though.

Done a "little-bigger" Re-Work on this sculpt!
Problem was..the head was tooo small :banghead
What do you think? Hope its better now^^

klaatu2_wip4.jpg

edit: wow..Pictures with Macro are heavy fine..lol..normaly you don't see these fine details..lol
..damn..i must do some work on it again..lol

edit2:
Ok after some re-re-working here are the endresult..
klaatu2_wipfin1.jpg

klaatu2_wipfin2.jpg

klaatu2_wipfin3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great, I like they idea of 2 different expressions, like chakaman did with one of the barada heads, will look nice when you have more than one in a lineup having more than thier clothes being different.

Thanks you both ! (no more response? :monkey2 ;) )

Here are now the painted heads ...and a little surprise ;)
klaatu_hs1.jpg

klaatu_hs2.jpg

I'm not a speed-customizer like Dorgmal Snow ore Chackaman...but have done the helmet ( incl. mold/Resincast) for my Klaatuheads too...
So these guys looks much better with these item...and btw. ...there are more than 2 Klaatus to do ;)

klaatu_hs3.jpg

klaatu_hs4.jpg

klaatu_hs5.jpg

now ...work on the clothing for my Klaatu No.1 (Yotts Oren)..near done but right now I do not know what head he gets

Last edited:
:clap

good stuff TT!

I like the one on the right... better sculpt for both head and helmet IMO...

keep up the good work!

Thanks again m8's!
Here now the final pictures of my 1st Klaatu, Yotts Oren....
HEre is the reference picture i used:
yotts-prod.jpg

and my 1/6 Custom:

YottsOren_final1.jpg

YottsOren_final2.jpg

YottsOren_final3.jpg

YottsOren_final4.jpg

YottsOren_final5.jpg

YottsOren_final6.jpg

YottsOren_final7.jpg

The "Jumpsuit" ( Underwear :monkey3 ) is from a Hasbro Tusken with little modifications..
the boots are WW2 boots with glued leather on it..
Body is a old Dragon NEO 3 Body...good enough i think^^
the other stuff all custom

Next Klaatu is Wooof i think (the 2nd head looks better on this guy as here ;) )

Brilliant Bastian. Love the outfit really cool. I am doing Woof at the moment so I would love to see what you are gonna use for the outfit for him.

mark

Looks great Sebastian. I was looking at doing this guy myself. I also thought that the Tusken underwear would work. Its really cool to see how it looks when all put together.

Outfit looks great mate! Awesome!!

Looks like it's 99% perfect! :clap

the other 1% (to be perfect, mind you! Not even SS gets things perfect every time), would be to make the eyes on the sculpt slightly lower, and make the nose slightly thinner/less wide.... Other than that, I'd say he's spot on!

Very nice job! I'd probably never get a sculpt that good, I swear that Nien Nunb was a freak accident that just happened to go right!

Looking forward to seeing your Bark... err, I mean, Woof! :D

Back