• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Autographed Batman Begins double sided poster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD

I have this double sided batman begins poster for sale. Back in 2005 my girlfriend then now fiancee took me to California when Batman Begins was being first premiered. I was lucky enough to see the tumbler in person and also lucky enough to attend an autograph session in a hotel with the cast members after a press junket. I got this double sided batman begins poster signed by 10 members of the film including Christopher Nolan. The autographs include:

Morgan Freeman
Rutger Hauer
Cillian Murphy
Katie Holmes
Christian Bale
Christopher Nolan
Liam Neeson
Gary Oldman
Ken Wantabe
Michael Caine

The poster has never been hung up and has been kept in a very thick hard cardboard tube. I will ship out the poster in the same tube to make sure it is secured. This was my favorite collectable as I have good memories associated with this, but just trying to get rid of lots of stuff. Here are some pics and they are very poor because it is off my iphone. I can post some better pics later once my finacee brings her camera home. I am asking 200 dollars shipped or best offer.

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Last edited:
You obtained these autographs in person? Do you have any photos from the signing event? I am interested in the poster, but some of the autographs look suspect; particularly, Rutger Hauer, Katie Holmes, Morgan Freeman and Liam Neeson.

I think it is just because the photos are so bad. My fiancee will be home soon and I will send you some better pics. I do not have any photos from the event and it is not because I did not take any. About 3 years ago I lost everything I had in storage to a big fire and although I got a good insurance check I lost allot of priceless belongings. I have allot of people on this board that can vouch for me including snake eater, intothevoid, bobbyc, smallstudios and others.

Pah, I ain't vouchin for you sucka!

Just kidding. :D

lforigno is a STAND UP guy. Very tempted with this myself, had I not an 'autograph rule' in place.

Good luck bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back