Rambo 4 Statue by HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hollywood Collectibles Group just posted this over at Statueforum,looking forward to more pics,this should be 18" tall.

Here's the unpainted piece.

gfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfcpia.jpg

rambo18inches013.jpg

rambo18inches014.jpg

rambo18inches022.jpg

rambo18inches032.jpg

rambo18inches043.jpg

rambocapa-1.jpg

ramboivhead02.jpg

This thing looks great but I will never touch anything with HCG attached to it.

Get burnt on something?

I just hope this actually pans out, I've been following this for like over a year since it popped up on Edinho's site, hoping it'd go into production.

Get burnt on something?

I just hope this actually pans out, I've been following this for like over a year since it popped up on Edinho's site, hoping it'd go into production.

You remember my HCG 1:2 Endo bust right? Well both fingers came misaligned (to the triggers on the rifles) and I felt that the plastic fingers were a joke too. Too flimsy/weak to carry a heavy plasma rifle imo. I spent $1100 on it.

Ah, well, I can see feeling that way. Having already gotten one Maga Rambo statue out of them though, I'm feeling safe about this, hopefully it comes in around Sideshow PF prices.

This statue looks awesome:monkey5

For me, the face sculpt is much better than the Rambo PF (but I´m happy to get the ex. next month if Sideshow ships:D)

Hollywood Collectibles Group says for this Statue that it`s 20" tall with
base:banana

Great work, can`t wait to preorder it!

Anybody know what happened to all the Rocky statues HCG said they were going too do about a year ago. They said they had the Rocky licence and where planning too do statues for all six Rocky films. They even mentioned a Rocky 1.1 scale bust.

I sure wish Hot Toys would have done some more Rocky figs. I thought they should have done Rocky 1 and Rocky II battle damaged. Rocky 1 street gear would have been the ultimate, in the leather jacket with the hat. Strange that they started that series with a Rocky IV fig and they finished with Rocky III. I guess I should appreciate the two figs and leave it at that.

so it's safe to say this is 1:5 scale?

No, it's 1/4. Stallone standing upright is 5'9.5", at 1/4, that's about 17.5" tall, now, spread his legs for the stance and add the base in, 18" is about right for 1/4 scale Rambo statue.

Anybody know what happened to all the Rocky statues HCG said they were going too do about a year ago. They said they had the Rocky licence and where planning too do statues for all six Rocky films. They even mentioned a Rocky 1.1 scale bust.

HCG can be a great source for pieces like this, but they suck at moving on producing stuff. Edinho Maga thought they were going to pick this statue up to produce a long time ago and they're just actually showing signs they'll put it out now. That's why I never get into their hype, until an item actually goes up for sale, I really don't trust them.

You remember my HCG 1:2 Endo bust right? Well both fingers came misaligned (to the triggers on the rifles) and I felt that the plastic fingers were a joke too. Too flimsy/weak to carry a heavy plasma rifle imo. I spent $1100 on it.

You do know that HCG contact sculpturs all over the place about statues they are interested in?There are not hired sculptors and painters over at HCG as far as i know so your Endo and Edinho`s Polystone statues can`t be compared.

Just got notice from HCG.

Estimated Shipping Q3
$270

So getting this, thank you HCG for coming through.

rambo18_15.jpg

rambo18_16.jpg

rambo18_17.jpg

rambo18_18.jpg

rambo18_19.jpg

rambo18_20.jpg

rambo18_21.jpg

Ok, Sideshow's come through, HCG's come through, get off your asses Hot Toys :tap

Back