Batman returns 1/6 penguin - project thread - UPDATE LAST POST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I creat this thread to share my new 1/6 projetc.

A De Vito Penguin.

I started with this kit created by Halcyon in the 90's i think.
I still have it unpainted and didn't know what to do with it.

55699890_946d407d5a.jpg

As you can see there was absolutely no neck on this kit.
SO i removed the face wth an exacto and sculpted the neck and the back of the head.

IMG_6787.jpg

Also wasn't quiet happy with the hat so i used the hat that came with the sideshow lincoln figure.

I painted the face, add some real hair and here's where he is so far.

Stay tuned for more updates on the custom clothing and body.

IMG_6800.jpg

IMG_6801.jpg

Re: Batman returns 1/6 penguin - project thread

Man... Wish I had your talent. So jealous.

Looks great so far! That real hair adds a lot to the realistic look of the figure.

He looks incredible! I can't wait to see your whole Burton collection.

Man, I would love to see you do a Chris Walken with his wild hair and striped Tux.

that looks awesome. what fat body are you using with it, the godfather's? are you modifying the height as well?

this project kicks ass.:rock2

that looks awesome. what fat body are you using with it, the godfather's? are you modifying the height as well?

this project kicks ass.:rock2

I will using a chainsaw ganado fat suit modified and the height of the body will be modified also.

Will you be selling this at any point, or would you be willing to make a second as a commission?

A Batman Returns Penguin is pretty much my holy grail at this point...

Seb, you gotta make an a little penguin strapped to a rocket! :lol

Will you be selling this at any point, or would you be willing to make a second as a commission?

A Batman Returns Penguin is pretty much my holy grail at this point...

No sorry i don't take any commissions anymore and will not put him on sale.:(

Seb, you gotta make an a little penguin strapped to a rocket! :lol

There you go: https://cgi.ebay.com/Movie-Batman-R...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c0dcff0d9

Someone else did this a while back with this Penguin vinyl kit. I remember seeing it when they sold it. Great work so far, Seb. Would look great on a shelf with the Sov Studios Batman and the Nicholson Joker.

Edit: Oh yeah, it was Custom Mikey: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50671&highlight=custom+penguin

I have a penguin from Custom Workz - I believe he used that model as a base. The body was a regular dragon figure with the legs and arms cut down and a fat suit from foam rubber around his midsection. I will try to post a picture.

There is also a 1/6 scale set of 2 penguins with the rockets strapped to their back. You can find it on Ebay for around $12 or so.

Looks great Seb! What did you use for the monocle? I've been tryign to put a comic Penguin together and the monocle and top hat have me stumped.

Hated Burtons Penguin, but your custom is dead on to the source. Nice work. Guess I'll need to make a Batman Returns stand for ya :p

Back