wolverine and the xmen cancelled

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtina_slayer

Super Freak
Reaction score
truly upsetting. i really liked the show. only one existed that showed my favourite emma frost all ______ed up.

wanna know if one2onecollectibles are ever gonna make more from their line cos haven seen anymore after colossus. really hoping they get to a emma frost before ending the line

Did the show get cancelled or did the statues from the line (based on the show) get cancelled?

The show was canceled. Apparently due to a lack of funding.

Ah, well that's a disappointment. I really liked that one.

I heard the other day that an Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon is in the works, which makes me assume "The Spectacular Spider-Man" cartoon was cancelled. (I didn't think that one was half bad either, but apparently enough people thought so.)

ya. truly disappointin. think they were fundin the avengers animation upcomin instead.

HOPES the line don get cancelled. i need a emma frost statue

I wonder will Disney animation start producing Marvel series or animated films?

I thought Selene was terrible in it! But I'm sad too! One frickin' season and that's it. The ending was quite stellar with Emma Frost exploding into gajillions of fabulous diamond shards!:rock

I bet my ass that rocks DISNEY was behind the cancellation!:mad:

I wasn't a fan (though the Hulk episode was good)

I'm sure they are canceling it so they can start work on Wolverine and the Wolverines, anyway.

Back