King Of The Hill?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthTrafford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone else here have the first 6 seasons of KOTH on DVD?
I have them all and I'm wondering why the other 7 seasons aren't making their way to DVD?
It's been a long time and not even Season 7 is on DVD yet.
Does anyone know a reason why? A problem with Fox maybe?
If anyone knows an answer let me know.

I'm not sure but maybe slow sales of the seasons so they decided to quit putting them out. I know this happened to All in the Family when they put out the first 3 or 4 seasons and then stopped because sells was not what they expected.

Well atleast you get the first 6. In the UK its still only the first bloody 5. Dont kno why the others arnt being released though :dunno

I'm still mad they cancelled this for The Cleveland Show.

Hell yeah!!! Even though King of The Hill will have run its course. But watched an episode of cleveland show the other night and it sucked. So predictable and dull. Seth McFarlane gets *far* too much credit! I still enjoy American Dad, hope that doesnt go down the pan like Family Guy. of Family Guy only really like the first 3 seasons!

Hope they release the rest of King of the Hill on DVD soon though, getting tired of the first 5 I got on DVD. E4 are showing the last season at the moment I think, but I wanna watch them in order. Not all over the place

I heard that Fox and Mike Judge had some sort of long running feud anyway which was why the later episodes were buried but still managed to hold ratings. Rumour has it is witholding the later series is Fox's way of saying "____ You to Judge"

While on the topic of King of the Hill, who thinks Sideshow should get the license to the characters and start a line of collectibles?

l was pissed about this last year. l bought all the seasons of "South Park", well most of them. after that l wanted to buy "King Of The Hill" when l found out only six seasons were on DVD l said forget it. l googled it and people said the dvds didnt sell well so thats why the other season are not out.

for the record l hate Seth Mcfarlane and "Family Guy". that show gives me a pounding headache from all the stupid annoying voices and bad remember when humor.

Hell yeah!!! Even though King of The Hill will have run its course. But watched an episode of cleveland show the other night and it sucked. So predictable and dull. Seth McFarlane gets *far* too much credit! I still enjoy American Dad, hope that doesnt go down the pan like Family Guy. of Family Guy only really like the first 3 seasons!
COMPLETELY AGREE!

Seth McFarlane's crap is the cartoon equivalent to Avatar IMO.. Extremely overrated. Well, worse than Avatar I suppose, but the point remains the same.

I just can't stand Family Guy anymore, didn't enjoy The Cleveland crap from day one. I actually enjoy American Dad, but I only watch it when there's nothing else on.

Never was a fan of King of The Hill, only seen a few episodes, but it destroys McFarlane and is garbage by a long shot.

A few weeks ago I was thinking about buying the series.. Guess I won't be doing that.

Back