My first Joe bash! 1/6 Snake Eyes WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

If any of you know me very much then you know I sell every thing that I do as far as customs go but this one is all for me!

I grew up on RAH Joes and of course SE was a favorite. A military Ninja?!? How can you get any more awesome?

I also have a fondness of Resolute and LOVE the SE design used in it. So, inspired by that I have decided to do my own SE using parts to look like a mix between old school and Resolute.

Sculpted head

Hot Toys Blade body, shirt, wrist weapon and boots.

Soldier Story (I think) Black BDU pant's

Hot Toys kneepads and radio

Hot Toys DX Batman hands

Crazy Owners sword

Hot Toys John Connor Final Battle harness and backpack.

CY Girls gun, holster, clips, mini knife.

Hot Toys Dutch knives

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a Cobra spy that has infiltrated the White House.

If you hear anything - it's the sound of you dying.

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys... elvis1976 - They are. I am going back to the chrome glasses in the pre-painted shots and make the face plate. He should come together after that. Also need to paint the sword handle and wrap the neck joint then load him with gear.

Looking good so far. I agree that the chrome glasses would look best (maybe a little black tint for a black-chrome look).

The C. Redfield harness looks good. I'm still deciding between that and the John Conner harness to improve the look of my SE.

Thanks guys. The CR harness is the perfect design for Resolute but the fitting is an issue because it was designed for Chris' huge build and not all of the straps are adjustable. The back is a little loose. His butt pack makes for a good mini backpack by the way...

That is looking stellar! You've achieved a great "commando" Snake-Eyes look without having him appear too generic like I've sometimes seen. Having the distinctive mask really helps bring out the fact that this is Snake and not just some SAS commando or something. Excellent!

That is looking stellar! You've achieved a great "commando" Snake-Eyes look without having him appear too generic like I've sometimes seen. Having the distinctive mask really helps bring out the fact that this is Snake and not just some SAS commando or something. Excellent!

The original Commando SE was generic looking.

Back