• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Custom Hellboy Kroenen figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Sold!!!

This figure is the regular release from Sideshow and has been given a few custom upgrades:
1) Swapped to a Hot Toys TrueType which fills out the costume better and adds much better articulation.
2) Swapped the cheap-o plastic boots for DiD leather-like ones; makes it look better and allows for full movement in the ankles.
3) Repainted the chest and back armor to give in an antique metallic look over the flat factory paint job.
4) Distressed the harness pieces to make them look more realistic.

The figure comes complete with the packaging (some shelf wear) display stand, 2 knives, 2 masks and 2 swords as well as the original boots should you want them.

I'm asking $115 shipped in the US for him. International buyers welcome, but it will likely be about $20 extra to ship him.

Items I'd consider for Trading (+ or - $$$ to balance it out):
Hot Toys Edward Scissorhands
Hot Toys Martian Soldier (Mars Attacks)
Hot Toys Gorilla Soldier (POTA)
Hot Toys Marcus Wright (Terminator Salvation)
Hot Toys Comedian (Watchmen)
Hot Toys Wolverine

Some pics:
ck.jpg

cm.jpg

cn.jpg

cnn.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man, also give it a price drop... I think my initial price was a tad high.

Now $115 shipped :rock

And replied :duff

Also added figures I'd be interested in for trades... but if you have something else feel free to let me know about it :duff

Last edited:

I was happy with how he turned out... overall a solid figure, just needed a push in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back