• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT John Connor, Medi Spidey, SS LOTR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magnuz

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: Medi Spidey, SS LOTR

Selling off some of my more standalone figs that have lost importance in my collection. All prices include shipping, all figures have been displayed but are complete and include their original boxes unless otherwise noted.

Medicom:
Spider-Man 3 Black Suit Spider-Man: $60
medispidylit.jpg

Hot Toys:
Terminator Salvation John Connor: SOLD
(First Version, with the good head not the plasticy first release. He's also got all his gear on him, so all the tweezer work is done and i'll leave him as such unless you ask him to be geared down)
connor4.jpg

Sideshow:
LOTR Aragorn (Loose w/stand, no box): $40
LOTR Legolas Sideshow Exclusive: $50

(This figure has the Darren Carnell head which i painted myself. It uses the hair from the original figure repainted, but i have the original head if needed, the hair would have to be redone though to put it back. The new head also does not lock onto the neck, i left it easily removable, it doesn't fall off but it pulls off smoothly.) Photo for reference:
sslotrdisplay.jpg

I accept Paypal or Money Order, and prefer to keep sales within the US or Canada, i will consider international, but shipping will cost more.

Last edited:
Back