• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale/Trade Hot toys Abe Sapien & misc hot toys parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsonbob

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot toys Abe Sapien.

He's complete in great shape and has been displayed for a short while. I also have the original box. UK sale only sorry.

£93 and thats including postage. SOLD

I also have a $25 (£16) sideshow gift card which is vaild until next year, i will include that in the sale or trade if you want it.

abe-sapien-01.jpg

Paypal Gift payment/ Money owed and you pay any and all Paypal Fee's.

Im willing to trade for other hot toys figures that i might fancy so PM me, thanks. I will also consider sensible offers as well :)

I will leave feedback once the item is delivered so please do the same for me. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68175&page=163

I also have some loose stuff which i can do internationally. Postage included is for UK only, all other countries will need to pay extra.

I will do a discount if you want more than 1 item.

Hot toys Predator 2 spear. £8 inc P&P. SOLD

Hot toys Predator 2 alien skull. £8 inc P&P. SOLD

Hot toys Predator 2 human skull trophy. £8 inc P&P.SOLD

Hot toys Predator 2 knee, leg armour and lost pred waist armour.
Repainted black and drybrushed silver except the leg attachment which i can paint to match if you like. The paint can be removed with nail polish or something similar as ive done it before. The Knee's have been modified they look very AVP'ish now, but they can be reverted. The Lost predator waist armour arrived damaged when i got it, but i repaired it and its fine and useable. £8 inc P&P for the lot. SOLD

P1000371.jpg

P1000372.jpg

Last edited:
Your Powerloader... give it to me :rock

Good luck with the sale, great forum member here :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back