Least Likely 1/6 Star Wars Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seaward

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any thoughts? I know they likely won't make a 1/6 scale Jabba or Rancor, but what are your thoughts about the bottom of the barrel, so to speak. Would your least likely figure not get produced do to sculpting/production issues (i.e. Sebulba, how would they ever make this?) or because the character is totally lame, and doesn't deserve a 1/6 scale figure (Like lumpy from the christmas special!):naughty

At this point, Jar-Jar Binks is the safest bet for least likely 12" figure, since Sideshow confirmed that he is definitely not under consideration for release in any of their formats. Looks like it will be a long time before we see him, if at all...

Watto would be cool, but I doubt he would get made. Another cool one probably not getting made would be the wampa.

Actually, I think the LEAST likely is Sebastian Shaw as the Ghost of Anakin Skywalker since he was digitally removed from history.:rolleyes:

It least I still have my POTF figure on card to remind me. :D

And what about Amanaman..thats one character we wont see in 12'' format for a very long time...Even Hasbro never made him in 12''

amanaman.jpg

Awesome choices so far!

Am I the only one who sees Amanaman and can't help but follow it up with a "doot doot da doot doot"

Watto isn't too likely, but a Wampa would own all!

I get so frustrated that Lucas made so many changes to the original trilogy, and refuses to acknowledge they even existed. It seems so disrespectful to all of those who helped work on the original trilogy, be it actors, special effects guys, whoever!:mad:

I think the gonk droid would fall pretty far down the list!

I'd say that Jabba's entire Band and most of his thugs would be the most likely to never see the light of day... Annie's little friend Kitster is by far the least likely figure of all time as he will probably never be molded by ANY company. I mean why would anyone buy it except to have the entire collection?

I'm thinkin Dexter Jettster doesn't stand a chance in 1/6 as they would need to make a whole new body type for the little fella.

Ice cream maker, even though the exclusive could come with a real working ice cream maker

I can 99% say we won't see a 1/6 Star Wars figure of Captain Kirk.

Seriously though, we probably won't see

from episode 1
-Kitster
-Shmi is an important character, but I don't know how much love she'd get
-Gardulla the Hutt
-Ric Olie
-Yaddle
-I hope we don't see a crappy CGI Ep.1 version of Yoda (Ep 2/3/5 please)
-E.T. senator
-Fode & Beed
-all of the pod racers
-TC-14 (even though she could be made off the C-3PO mold they eventually have to make)
-"naked" C-3PO
-if we ever do see a 1/6 Jar Jar, it would most likely be from here, he was such a tool in the other films

Episode II
-Taun We would be a challenge cause of the neck
-Geonosians would be another challenge
-Coleman Trebor
-the "hi-ya" Jedi girl
-Hermione Bagwa
-Queen Jamilla
-Sio Bibble
-the thong wearing girl from the nightclub (even though they really should make her)
-the arena beasts (even though a Nexu would rock hardcore)

Episode III
-all of the senators cut from the movie
-Captain Antilles
-Bail Organa
-Sly Moore
-Mas Amedda

Ep. IV
-Owen & Beru (even the crispy ones)
-Wuher
-Bo Shek
-the Bith musicians are probably pretty low on the list
-General Dodonna (just for calling her "Leee-ah")
-Porkins
-I wonder if they'll just make generic Imp. Officers or give us different named ones like Motti/Ozzel/Needa/Piett

Ep. V
-Dax
-Bespin security
-Ugnaughts (though they could use the new bodies)
-General Riekkaan (sp?)
-Lando in Han's outfit

Ep. VI
-Max Rebo band
-Gamorreans could present a challenge
-weequay skiff guard
-Barada
-Sarlacc
-Paploo/Logray/Chief Chirpa (we could get them, but we'll probably get Wicket at least)
-Mon Mothma

I'm sure I forgot some. I'm not saying they shouldn't make any of those, but they're all probably very low on the priority list. I'd have to say Gardulla & the thong wearing girl from the nightclub are the least likely though.

It would be interesting to see what Sideshow could do with 1/6 creatures and vehicles like the Wampa/Rancor/Tauntaun/Speeder Bikes.

Back