Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys – MMS123 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man 2 movie. The movie-accurate Mark IV collectible is highly detailed and fully deployed, specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as the iconic character Mark IV in the movie, highlighting the well equipped armor and light-up functions.

The 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness as Mark IV in the movie Iron Man 2
- Newly developed alternate head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie (photos coming soon)
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Newly developed movie-accurate helmet
- LED-lighted eyes and Micro ARC reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) piece of detachable chest armor
- Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Detachable forearm rockets
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms:
- + One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- + One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- + One (1) pair of relaxed palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- + One (1) pair of forceful fists
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
- Retractable countermeasure dispenser
- Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
- Metallic red and gold-colored painting on armor

Accessories:

- One (1) pair of red framed sunglasses

- One (1) donut box with one donut inside

- Extendable figure stand with Mark IV nameplate and movie logo

- One more additional square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function, Mark IV nameplate and movie logo (white light, battery operated)

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun

- Head Painted by JC. Hong

- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Battery included for collectible figure

**Battery not included for figure stand

Release date: Q3, 2010

© 2010 MVLFFLLC. TM & © 2010

Marvel Entertainment, LLC & subs.

IM2_MarkIV_PR1.jpg

IM2_MarkIV_PR2.jpg

IM2_MarkIV_PR3.jpg

IM2_MarkIV_PR4.jpg

IM2_MarkIV_PR5.jpg

IM2_MarkIV_PR6.jpg

IM2_MarkIV_PR7.jpg

IM2_MarkIV_PR8.jpg

IM2_MarkIV_PR9.jpg

IM2_MarkIV_PR10.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that was quick Wookster
Ok the abdomen looks too Skinny, the neck is too long and the head is too big. That sounds like I hate it, but even with these things I have pointed out I still like it. Even so, I will still hold out for a MK VI

Maybe it's not the head that is too big, maybe it's the neck that's too skinny. Thanks for the heads up.

I can see a few issues, but one would be completely spoiled and insane not to be impressed by the mind-boggling quality of engineering behind this figure.

This is going to sound dramatic, but a part of my childhood awoke in me the moment I saw this:

IM2_MarkIV_PR7.jpg

So cool.

Just added 6 more pics!

Those articulated action features look amazing!

They're including a box of donuts and sunglasses as accessories!! :lol With the Stark headsculpt that is just amazing.

I plan on getting MK V and VI but after seeing these pics ... sweet jesus :naughty I dont care the only different between MK IV and VI is the chest and some color different, I WILL GET THIS!!!

Seeing the extra LED stand, I had a feeling HT will release Tony's Lab in the future :horror

so we can accumulate those light up bases, and re-enact stark's armor storage display:horror

This is so BOUGHT man!

Cant wait to see the stark head, red shades and those donuts :lol

Last edited:
I plan on getting MK V and VI but after seeing these pics ... sweet jesus :naughty I dont care the only different between MK IV and VI is the chest and some color different, I WILL GET THIS!!!

Seeing the extra LED stand, I had a feeling HT will release Tony's Lab in the future :horror

bring it on HT :rock

Looks like they already fixed an inaccuracy shown in the teaser pic from past week.In these pics The golden ellipse/parabola shaped lines on his abdomen are shaped correctly and the way they meet those black rectangle shapes in the center is better as well:

IM2_MarkIV_PR12.jpg

Only thing that confuses me is why in some pics the golden lines look accurate but in some (the flight poses) they're still inaccurate.

Looks like they already fixed an inaccuracy shown in the teaser pic from past week.In these pics The golden ellipse/parabola shaped lines on his abdomen are shaped correctly and the way they meet those black rectangle shapes in the center is better

nah, looks the same to me bro:confused:

Just saw these photos on Facebook. I was sold before but now I may have to get a double. OMG I am drooling at the awesomeness of this figure. It is simply amazing!

I made a Vid
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4gBRDYDPtm8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4gBRDYDPtm8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

I wonder if the head is not pushed down all the way so they can get some of those poses?

Back