• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS PF Darth Vader (reg) and PF T-800 (reg)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
NOTE: I see I don't have a feedback score but I have sold on here a while ago. I sold a PF Freddy exclusive and the PF HULK and got positive feedback but that was before the new system that is set up here now. I can also send you my perfect ebay rating if you want.

I have for sale the PF regular edition of Darth Vader and PF regular edition of the Terminator T-800.

I am asking 400.00 shipped (U.S.) for Vader and 300.00 shipped for T-800 (U.S.) I may ship out of U.S. But price would go up. I am also open to reasonable offers.

Vader's lights still in working order. Both are in Excellent condition and come from a smoke free home). There was a bit of dust on Vader that I sprayed away (done of regular basis). I also have the boxes for both and the shipping box (brown box) for T-800.

Terminator had touch up paint on left eyebrow (Done by me). This was a factory paint flaw and not a chip in the paint. See photos for before and after. Honestly I think I did not even have to mention this as you would not notice it when you had it in hand.

I accpet paypal, checks and money orders. I will keep these up for about a week then it's off to ebay. Also if thses sell I am looking to sell Kotobukiya C-3PO and R2-D2 and the ALIEN pile.

Thanks for looking.

P1080165.jpg

P1080166.jpg

P1080171.jpg

P1080174.jpg

P1080176.jpg

Last edited:
Back