Power Girl Cover Girls review (and King Leonidas too)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the two reviews this week, you'd think I was a breast man. First, it was Helga - tonight it's the Power Girl Cover Girls of the DCU statue! I have a couple minor nits (don't I always), but overall I'm very happy with her - and the entire line so far.

I also have a guest review from Jeff Parker, covering the new Hot Toys 300 King Leonidas figure. You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Fantastic review Mike! :rock

I'm glad that your happy with her and I'm really looking forward to finally adding Zatanna when she get's re-released and Batgirl too. :D

I've always found Power Girl ridiculous. Cool review though. Something's wrong with the Leonidas guest review. The images are broken, not showing up.

Hmmm - are you feelin' the Batgirl pose, though? I'm not sure...
Yeah I know quite a few people aren't liking Batgirl but I like her. I'm a big fan of the vintage Pin-up artists like Gil Elvgren so the pose and expression aren't a problem for me since it's reminiscent of that style to me.

I can see how others would be disappointed though when compared to how the style of the other entries has been. I still think she'll look great with my other Cover Girls.

Do you still plan on picking her up?

Yep, I'm sadly a completist with a series like this, whether I absolutely love everyone or not.

And yes, my bad on the Leo pics - fixed now!

Damn my work network blocked the site...

"Access Denied - mwctoys.com is categorized as forums.personals" :lol

I'll have to wait until I get home.

The face on Power Girl seems off to me... the eyes look more close-set and the features a bit to angular (at least compared to the box art). The rest looks very good, especially the cape.

Back